The Valor Fitness CB-13 Adjustable Back Extension is a great tool to build lower back muscles as well as strengthening and conditioning the oblique’s and abdominal muscles. The adjustable back extension (or reverse sit up) can be used with only your body weight or in conjunction with additional weight such as a weight vest or a slam ball.
- HEAVY DUTY BENCH/CHAIR- The CB-13 is constructed of 2" x 2" 12-gauge steel with a sturdy tripod base that keeps the hyperextension bench stable during your lower back or ab workout, even on an uneven home gym or garage gym floor!
- DUAL LAYERED PAD- The high-quality, comfortable vinyl padding can withstand intense pressure during your core exercise/lower back workout! The pad has 5 adjustable positions with locking pins for an 8" range of motion to find the right position for you!
- VERSATILE MACHINE BENCH- Use our Roman Chair/Hyperextension Machine to strengthen your lower back and build a solid core with hyperextension exercises as well as ab exercises by facing the reverse direction, and your obliques by using one side at a time!
- STEEL FOOT PLATE- The sturdy steel foot plate enhances safety during your hyperextension and core workout!
- CALF PADS- 3 calf pad positions (2" range of motion) to keep you secure during the hyperextension or sit ups and other core exercises!
- ADDITIONAL- This workout chair/exercise bench can be used for body weight exercise or in conjunction with a weight vest, bumper plate, kettlebell, or med ball. Max weight load of 350 lb. Meant for home/garage gym and light-commercial use.
Adding additional weight to your workout helps to increase muscle tone and resistance. Manufactured of 2" x 2" 12 gauge steel, this rack also provides comfort with a solid steel foot plate, adjustable calf pads and adjustable hip pads so that the user may find the perfect adjustment for preferred comfort. Hip pads adjust from 26.5" to 32" from floor. Valor Fitness CB-13 rack can be used facing down (reverse sit up) or on your side using either just your own body weight or with additional weight. For use with up to 350lbs.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.