The Valor Fitness PWB-4F Men's Weightlifting Belt are flexible and lightweight, with the right amount of support to stabilize the core muscles and protect the back during heavy lifting exercises. This belt is made of soft nylon and designed with anatomic shape in mind for a close, comfortable fit. The adjustable heavy-duty strap with velcro and a steel tensioning buckle fastens securely, customizing the fit to each athlete for optimum support and stabilization.
How to Measure your waist for your weightlifting belt
- Use a pliable or seamstress tape is preferred.
- Measure around your waist, about 4 inches above where your pants are.
- Do not “suck in”, just measure in a relaxed state.
- Take that measurement and use the size guide on the belt you are interested in ordering.
6.5" WIDTH (ALL SIZES 15.5 CM)
S - 90cm – 31” - 35.5”
M - 100cm – 35” - 39”
L - 110cm – 39” - 43”
XL - 120cm – 43” - 47”
XXL - 125cm – 47” - 49”
- PROMOTES CORRECT FORM TO PREVENT INJURY: Designed to provide abdominal and lower back support for extra stability and safety throughout exercising. Protects the core and the back by forcing athletes to lift more with the legs, lessening the risk of injury.
- FLEXIBLE & COMFORTABLE FIT: Made from Nylon with the anatomic shape in mind, this belt feels soft and comfortable while still providing that extra safety and support that is needed when weight-lifting.
- HEAVY-DUTY, ADJUSTABLE STRAP: Made with strong Velcro and a Steel tensioning buckle to provide optimal stabilization and security, while customizing the fit to the athlete. The strap adjusts quickly and easily throughout exercise, so you can be less focused on what you’re wearing and more focused on crushing your fitness goals.
- VERSATILITY: This product is designed for optimal support while performing Powerlifting, Cross Fit, Olympic Lifting, or even Home Gym Exercises. Can be used for Deadlifts, Squats, Clean and Jerks, Kettle Bells Swings, Snatches, and more.
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.