You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Men's Chrome Olympic Barbell
The Valor Fitness OB-86-1000, Men’s Chrome Olympic Bar is a great choice for beginners, or those looking to take a step up in the weight room. The bar has been designed with durability and performance in mind. It can handle weights up to 1000 lbs, so if you are just starting out with weightlifting, or looking for a bar for your garage gym, this bar is a great choice.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY BARBELL: This Men's Hex Bolt Bar 20kg/44lb barbell is constructed of steel for strength and durability during your workout! The OB-86-1000 features 150k PSI tensile strength and a blue protective rubber ring on the collar.
- GET BACK TO BASICS: The OB-86-1000 is the perfect barbell to perform basic bench press and front or back squats in any home gym or light-commercial gym! This bar is not meant for cross training or Olympic weight lifting movements.
- CHROME OLYMPIC SLEEVE: The chrome plated sleeves have 15.25" of loadable sleeve length to fit your weight plates! Each sleeve is secured to the shaft with a hex bolt to ensure a durable and strong barbell for your home gym.
- KNURLED: Light knurl with dual knurl-free guide marks and a center knurling to ensure a strong, firm grip on the bar during your workout! Center knurling ideal for back squat grip.
- ADDITIONAL: Features a 30mm diameter, measuring 86.25" in total length. Recommended max weight load of 1,000 lb. Ideal for any bench press and squat workout. Not meant to be dropped.
The Valor Fitness OB-86-1000 Men’s Chrome Olympic Bar was built and designed with durability and performance in mind. Measuring 86.25” in total length with 15.25” of loadable sleeve length on each side, the OB-86-1000 weighs 20 kg (44 lb). With a tensile strength of 150,000 PSI, each chrome sleeve is secured to the barbell by a hex bolt to ensure strength and durability while lifting heavy loads.
This 30 mm barbell features a standard knurling grip with knurl-free guide marks as well as a center knurling to ensure a strong, firm grip on the bar during heavy lifts such as the bench press or squats. The center knurling is especially important for back squat grip so the bar will not move. If athletes need to enhance their grip further, the knurling on the OB-86-1000 can hold chalk well.
The recommended maximum weight load for this heavy-duty barbell is 1000 lb, and it is not designed for any cross-training movements. If you are looking to train to the max and push yourself with heavy loads, the Valor Fitness OB-86-1000 would be a great addition to your home or light-commercial gym.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What size is the hex bolt?
Thanks for your question! The hex bolt is 12mm.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.