The Valor Fitness OB-ADJ Adjustable Trap Bar has an exclusive patented (Pat #10773116) design to help users develop muscular shoulders, back, and legs by ensuring correct lifting form and allowing a midline center of gravity to stay balanced, reducing strain on spine to safely lift heavy weight. The OB-ADJ is the perfect piece of equipment to add variety to any workout regimen and serve as an alternative to traditional shrugs, squats, and deadlifts. Grip width adjusts between 20”, 24.5”, and 28.75” to fit users of different sizes and needs.
EXCLUSIVE DESIGN- Exclusive patented (Pat #10773116) 1” grip handle can be adjusted between 3 different angles, allowing the user to choose which grip width suits them best. Simply squeeze the pin with springs to adjust the position of the handle.
UNIQUE HANDLE POSITION- Ensures correct lifting form allowing midline center of gravity to stay balanced, reducing strain on spine to safely lift heavy weight. ETCHED SLEEVES- Ensure plates won’t slide during use.
BUILDS MUSCLE- Shoulder shrugs, squats, and deadlifts are the primary lifting functions adding muscle strength to shoulders, back and legs. The exclusive ability to adjust between grip width allows the user to develop target muscle groups from different angles and enhance strength and muscle building.
RUBBER STOPPERS- Protects gym floors from damage or scratching. Note: The OB-ADJ is not meant to be dropped. Damage may still occur if not set down properly.
ADDITIONAL- Assembly required – hex key included for assembly. Total footprint measures 71” x 28” x 7”. Ideal addition to any home or light-commercial gym to meet the needs of multiple users. Max weight load of 500 lb. Warranty, 3-year under intended use.
The unique, 1” handle with knurling can be adjusted between 3 different angles, allowing the user to choose which grip width and angle works best for them. To adjust the position of the handle, simply squeeze the pin with springs and move it to any of the 3 slot positions. The knurling on the handle ensures users have a strong, firm grip on the bar without excessively tearing into the hands.
The slightly etched sleeves ensure minimal sliding of plates during use. Rubber stoppers have been included in the design to protect gym floors from damage or scratching. Please note the OB-ADJ is not meant to be dropped. Damage may still occur if not set down properly.
The Valor Fitness OB-ADJ Adjustable Trap Bar is an essential addition to any home or light-commercial gym to meet the needs of multiple users.
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.