The Valor Fitness OB-HXP Hex Trap Bar features four rotating handles that allow the user to choose which grip works the best and gradually work up to wider grips. Handles include Women’s (25 mm), Men’s (28 mm), Strongman (41 mm), and Axle (51 mm).
ROTATING HANDLE- 4 rotating handles allow the user to choose which grip works the best and gradually work up to wider grips. Handles include Women’s (25 mm), Men’s (28 mm), Strongman (41 mm), and Axle (51 mm). Parallel handles mimic that of a standard barbell.
RUBBER STOPPERS- Protects gym floors from damage or scratching. Note: The OB-HXP is not meant to be dropped. Damage may still occur if not set down properly.
UNIQUE DESIGN- Handles are parallel to the weights just as on a traditional barbell. Handles ensure correct lifting form allowing midline center of gravity to stay balanced, reducing unnecessary strain on spine to safely lift heavy weight. Elevated sleeves raise weights off the ground for easy plate transition. Total footprint measures 64.5” x 30” x 12”.
BUILDS MUSCLE- Shoulder shrugs, squats, and deadlifts are the primary lifting functions adding muscle strength to shoulders, back and legs.
ADDITIONAL- Assembly required – hex key included for assembly. Includes Olympic collar, spring clips, rubber stoppers for Standard and Olympic weights. Olympic Sleeve comes off to accommodate standard plates. Max weight load of 500 lb. Warranty, 3-year under intended use.
The OB-HXP Bar is unique to any other trap bar on the market with grip handles that are parallel to the weights just as on a traditional barbell. The handles assure correct lifting form allowing lifters midline center of gravity to stay balanced and reducing unnecessary strain on spine to safely lift heavy weight. Shoulder shrugs, squats, and deadlifts are the primary lifting functions adding muscle and strengthening the shoulders, back, legs, and core.
Rubber stoppers have been included in the design to protect gym floors from damage or scratching. Please note the OB-HXP is not meant to be dropped. Damage may still occur if not set down properly.
Purchase includes Olympic collar, spring clips, rubber stoppers for Standard and Olympic weights. Olympic Sleeve comes off to accommodate users with Standard Plates. Maximum weight load is 500 lb. 3-year warranty under intended use. Total footprint measures 64.5” x 30” x 12”
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.