You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Olympic Weight Plate Rack & EZ Curl Bar Stand with Bar Storage
Consolidate your curl equipment with the Valor Fitness CB-7 Curl Station and Plate Storage Rack. A logical combination of the front portion of our CB-6 Arm Curl Bench and BH-9 Olympic Plate Tree, the CB-7 gives you the ability to conveniently place your EZ curl bar with your Olympic weight plates.
Features and Benefits:
- AMPLE HOME GYM STORAGE: The CB-7 features 4 storage pegs for Olympic weight plates, consolidating your weights for a safe and organized home gym. Each weight storage peg can hold up to 100 lb of plates (400 lb max weight load).
- STORES OLYMPIC OR STANDARD PLATES: Includes Olympic sleeves to accommodate 2" Olympic plates. If you own standard 1" plates, the sleeves on this weight tree can be removed to fit your plates on the solid steel bars.
- EZ BAR CURL STAND: This plate tree doubles as a heavy-duty arm curl station, giving you a multi-functional unit for your home gym. With the vertical barbell holder at the rear, you can easily store your curl bar when you complete your bicep workout.
- ADJUSTABLE CURL RACK: The curl station can be adjusted to a height that best fits your needs. Ranging from 24.5" to 32.25", the CB-7 features 9 settings to rack the bar at your desired height. Max weight load of 150 lb.
- MEASUREMENTS: The CB-7 footprint measures 22.75" x 25.5" x 33", while the adjustable curl bar rack measures 21.75" from inside to inside. Bottom storage peg measures 13” high, top storage peg measures 32” high.
Curl Station and Plate Storage Rack: Product Video
Featuring a curl station/bar holder, you can conveniently rack and unrack your curl bar between sets and store it in the upright barbell stand at the rear of the unit when complete.
This unit also features 4 Olympic plate storage pegs, making it the ultimate multi-functional piece of equipment for your home gym. Each storage peg can hold up to 100 lb worth of Olympic plates, but if you have standard 1" plates don't worry - the sleeves on each post can be removed so you can slide your standard weight plates on the built-in solid steel bars.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|CB-7||Curl Station Rack||38||33||10||9||22.75x25.5x33|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.