Consolidate your curl equipment with the Valor Fitness CB-7 Curl Station and Plate Storage Rack. A logical combination of the front portion of our CB-6 Arm Curl Bench and BH-9 Olympic Plate Tree, the CB-7 gives you the ability to conveniently place your EZ curl bar with your Olympic weight plates. Featuring a curl station/bar holder, you can conveniently rack and unrack your curl bar between sets and store it in the upright barbell stand at the rear of the unit when complete.
AMPLE HOME GYM STORAGE- The CB-7 features 4 storage pegs for Olympic weight plates, consolidating your weights for a safe and organized home gym. Each weight storage peg can hold up to 100 lb of plates (400 lb max weight load).
STORES OLYMPIC OR STANDARD PLATES- Includes Olympic sleeves to accommodate 2" Olympic plates. If you own standard 1" plates, the sleeves on this weight tree can be removed to fit your plates on the solid steel bars.
EZ BAR CURL STAND- This plate tree doubles as a heavy-duty arm curl station, giving you a multi-functional unit for your home gym. With the vertical barbell holder at the rear, you can easily store your curl bar when you complete your bicep workout.
ADJUSTABLE CURL RACK- The curl station can be adjusted to a height that best fits your needs. Ranging from 24.5" to 32.25", the CB-7 features 9 settings to rack the bar at your desired height. Max weight load of 150 lb.
MEASUREMENTS- The CB-7 footprint measures 22.5" x 23" x 33", while the adjustable curl bar rack measures 21.75" from inside to inside. Bottom storage peg measures 13” high, top storage peg measures 32” high.
This unit also features 4 Olympic plate storage pegs, making it the ultimate multi-functional piece of equipment for your home gym. Each storage peg can hold up to 100 lb worth of Olympic plates, but if you have standard 1" plates don't worry - the sleeves on each post can be removed so you can slide your standard weight plates on the built-in solid steel bars. With a footprint measuring 22.5" x 23" x 33", the Valor Fitness CB-7 Curl Station and Plate Storage
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Curl Station Rack
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.