You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Olympic Weight Bench with Spotter Stand
The Valor Fitness BF-7 Olympic Bench with Spotter Stand is a heavy-duty bench featuring a tripod design that provides added stability while lifting heavy loads. With no moving parts, this bench features a 2” x 2” steel frame built from 12-gauge steel that allows 44” of working space from the outer edge of the uprights. Each foot is encased with rubber base caps for added grip and stability while protecting your gym floor from scratching and other damage.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY OLYMPIC WEIGHT BENCH: This Olympic Weight Bench for barbell bench press is constructed of 12-gauge solid steel with a 2" x 2" frame and a tripod base for added stability throughout the unit. Each foot of the BF-7 is encased in a rubber base cap for added grip, stability, and floor protection.
- DUAL LAYERED BENCH PAD: This bench features a 3" thick, dual-layered vinyl bench pad for optimal comfort under intense stress during your bench press workout. The tapered back pad design contours from 11" to 9.5" to provide your shoulders and arms with a better range of motion while performing standard barbell bench press.
- STRIKER PLATE: Dual position solid steel striker plate for bar support. Powder coated to prevent scratching after intense repeated use. Low and high bar catch, which are 36” and 42” from the floor, respectively.
- SPOTTER STAND: Reinforced, sturdy, steel spotter plate measuring 18.5” x 12” built into frame. Structurally designed to safely hold spotter weight and make it easier to spot the user. Diamond plate design for added grip.
- ADDITIONAL: Measures 18” from floor to the top of the bench pad allowing feet to stay firmly on the ground, with 44” of inside working space. Max weight load of 500 lb. Meant for light-commercial use. Warranty, 3-year frame and 2-year pad. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
Each upright has a solid steel striker plate with 2 bar holder positions that are welded on all 4 sides to support up to 500 lb. A 3” thick high-density back pad, measuring 18” from the floor to the top of the pad, contours from 11” to 9.5” to allow your shoulders to have the proper range of motion.
The solid steel foot plate, measuring 18.5” x 12” at the rear of the unit, makes the BF-7 the perfect addition to any home gym with multiple users or any light-commercial gym as you can easily be spotted by a workout partner.
Ideal for home and light-commercial use.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BF-7||BF-7 Box 1||57||51||16||8||58.5x50.5x44.5|
|BF-7 Box 2||49||36||17||8||58.5x50.5x44.5|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.