The Valor Fitness VB-BR-1 Heavy Duty Punching Bag Stand brings versatility to your boxing workout, offering a heavy bag platform and a speed bag platform on the opposite side.
HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of heavy-duty steel for strength and durability. Bag station can hold up to 150lb bag.
STABLE- Tripod base ensures the unit is stable and will not move. Has the option to be bolted to the ground for further stability.
VERSATILE- Adds versatility to workout with the adjustable speed bag platform (24” diameter). Loops on the base allow bands to connect to heavy bag or on the speed bag side for a double end striking bag.
STORAGE PEGS- Allows a clean and organized home gym with 3 storage pegs for standard or Olympic plates. Plates will weigh down the stand if chosen not to anchor to the ground.
ADDITIONAL- Meant for home gym. Heavy bag and speed bag sold separately. Warranty, 1-year.
Constructed of heavy-duty steel for strength and durability, the bag station can hold a punching bag as heavy as 150lb. The tripod base ensures that the stand is stable, with the option to bolt the unit to the ground for further stability. The storage pegs, when utilized by storing standard or Olympic plates, can add more stability whether the unit is bolted to the ground or not. The main purpose of the storage pegs, however, is to keep your home gym clean and organized with a place to store your plates with a peg on both sides of the bag station and 1 in the back underneath the speed bag station. Loops on the base also allow the user to connect bands to a heavy bag or on the speed bag side for a double end striking bag. The VB-BR-1 Heavy Duty Punching Bag Stand is the perfect addition to your home gym and works well with our VB-APB-42 Adjustable Heavy Punching Bag and CA-12 Boxing Speed Bag (both sold separately).
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.