Tall Yoke Rack with J-Hooks
The Valor Fitness BD-21 Yoke Rack is a solid unit constructed of 11-gauge steel with 2” x 3” tubing that will withstand the most rigorous workouts to last over time. This versatile rack can be used as a pull-up station where you can also perform muscle-ups, while also utilizing the J-hooks to perform squats and bench presses.
BD-21 Yoke Rack Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY YOKE: The BD-21 is constructed of solid 11-gauge steel with 2" x 3" tubing for strength and durability to withstand your most intense workout! The 4 plate storage pegs at the base allow bumper plates to be stored while providing added stability of the unit when weighted down while not in use or during the squat or bench press function.
- VERSATILE STRENGTH TRAINING RACK: The main feature/use of this unique piece of Strongman equipment is the yoke carry or yoke walk, one of the most popular events in any Strongman competition! The BD-21 can also be used for the zercher carry, as a squat rack and bench press rack, for the Anderson squat, as well as pull ups, chin ups, and muscle ups with the pull up attachment at the top of the Yoke! Storage pegs allow extra weight to be used for the Yoke carry and other sled training workouts.
- ADJUSTABLE CROSSBAR: Featuring a fully adjustable crossbar to meet your specific height needs, or for multiple users, with locking popper pins and a 76" height range - the perfect Yoke rack for any garage or light-commercial gym! Pull up bar attachment can also be adjusted, as well as providing more stability to the yoke when attached. Includes J-hooks on both sides that can be adjusted on the yoke rack frame to bench press and squat.
- SKID PLATES: The skid style plates allow you to lift for the Yoke carry or walk and smoothly slide the Yoke during a sled workout, doubling as a push or drag workout sled. Yoke rack weighs 160 lb by itself. Competition proven!
- COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES: MB-Y Safety Catch Set
- ADDITIONAL: The BD-21 measures 49.5" x 49" x 92", with 39.5" of working space. Max weight load of 750 lb. Meant for garage or home gym and light-commercial use. Warranty, 3-year. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BD-21||Yoke Rack (box 1)||59||92||8||4||49.5x49x92|
|Yoke Rack (box 2)||97||49||17||6||49.5x49x92|
Add the adjustable MB-Y Safety Catch Set to help in the event the lift cannot be completed.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Does the bar (fat bar) go low enough to do Bulgarian split squats? As well do you guys ship to Canada?
The top of the thick crossmember bar you are referring to measures 24.5 inches high off the ground at its lowest position - if this or higher is sufficient for you, then nothing would prohibit you from using it for Bulgarian split squats. However, we do not ship outside the contigous United States at this time, unfortunately.
Can you tell me the hole spacing on the uprights? Are they 2" apart? Thanks!
The holes are 2” apart on center.