The Valor Fitness BR-Clasp Rope Clasp can convert a standard 1.5" rope into the ultimate climbing rope station. Constructed of heavy-duty steel to ensure a safe rope climbing workout, this rope clamp can handle a maximum weight load of 750 lb. Note: if you are using a rope that has a lower weight load than the rope clamp, then abide by the lower weight load guidelines from your rope.
BUILT WITH HEAVY-DUTY STEEL- This rope clamp is constructed of steel for strength and durability - perfect for your gym climbing rope! The rope clasp has a max load of 750 lb, but the load may be less according to the climbing rope you use.
SAFE AND SECURE FIT TO ROPE- The BR-Clasp fits snug around any climbing rope with a 1.5" diameter. Use bolts to ensure the clamp tightens around your rope for maximum safety and an efficient workout.
ATTACH TO CARABINER- Best used with a heavy-duty carabiner clip to easily connect the climbing rope to an attachment for hanging in your box or garage gym - the best and safest way to perform rope climbs.
ADDITIONAL- Meant to attach to the end of a climbing rope. Users will need to drill holes into the rope to securely faster the rope clamp. Hardware to secure the clasp to the rope is included.
When properly bolted in, the BR-Clasp will fit snug around the rope for maximum safety. The user will have to pre-drill holes in the rope to ensure the bolts fit smoothly through the rope to secure the clasp (hardware included). With the loop at the end of the clasp, you can easily attach your climbing rope to a ceiling anchor. Please ensure the rope clamp is attached in a location that can bear the maximum weight load for safety purposes. The BR-Clasp is best used with a heavy-duty carabiner clip to connect to an attachment for hanging.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.