Sled training has multiple uses and benefits, such as conditioning, muscle building, explosiveness, and even sport-specific training. The Valor Fitness ES-SS Snowshoe Sled is a small but mighty sled that will increase heart rate and work your entire body. Whether you are pulling or dragging, the ES-SS will improve strength and athleticism of athletes of all level.
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of 9-gauge, 4mm thick steel with black powder coat finish for strength and durability. Steel carabiner clips connect sled to Nylon harness and shoulder straps.
- LOADABLE WEIGHT PEG- 15” loadable weight peg accommodates 2” weight plates. To use, simply lift the peg and slide the plates on – folds flat for storage.
- NYLON HARNESS/STRAPS- 10.5’ Nylon strap and 4.5’ long harness features dual loop straps for pulling during sprinting exercises, strength & conditioning, cross training, resistance training, and other sports. Straps can be used by draping over shoulders (both or single shoulder) or by looping arms through.
- SMALL FOOTPRINT- Measures 28” x 9” x 16” and weighs 16 lb. Measures only 2” tall when peg is folded. A portable unit for cross training studios, box gyms, sports performance facilities, and for individuals seeking to improve conditioning and build explosive power.
- ADDITIONAL- Develops functional strength. Most efficient on grass and turf surfaces – to prevent scratching and other damage, avoid use on gravel and other hard surfaces. Arrives assembled. Max weight load of 300 lb. Warranty, 1-year.
With the Nylon straps and harness, users can pull or drag the 4mm thick steel sled on grass or turf surfaces for an intense cardio or strength training workout (to prevent scratching and damage, avoid using ES-SS on gravel). Arriving assembled, the Snowshoe Sled features a 15” loadable weight peg that folds flat for storage – to use, simply lift the peg and slide 2” weight plates on. Measuring 28” x 9” x 16” and weighing only 16 lb, the Valor Fitness ES-SS is an ideal way to increase workout intensity in any cross training studio, box gym, sports performance facility, or for any individual athlete working on strength, conditioning, and explosive power.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Snow Shoe Sled
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.