Whether you need a tool for your next WOD, training for boxing, or you just need to get your heart rate up with some rope skipping, you need a speed rope made just for you! The Valor Fitness Adjustable Speed Ropes feature a 12ft cable that can seamlessly be adjusted to fit your needs based on your height and skill level. Our speed ropes, available with a red or black rubber coated cable, are much smoother than your average jump rope.
IMPROVE DOUBLE UNDER PERFORMANCE- This speed cable rope was specifically designed to help you learn double unders more efficiently! Our adjustable jump rope features swivel bearings for smooth speed and quick rotations so you can enhance jumping coordination, burn more calories, and improve cardiovascular health, breathing, and ankle/calf strength.
KNURLED HANDLE FOR SECURE GRIP- Keep hold of your speed rope for an efficient cardio workout! The knurl textured grip on the durable metal handle ensures that your rope won't slip from your hand during an intense WOD when every second counts!
ADJUSTABLE CABLE JUMP ROPE- This premium speed rope features a 12ft cable that can seamlessly be adjusted to fit your needs! Whether you're performing singles or double unders, you need the best speed rope that is made just for you - all you need is a pair of wire cutters.
DURABLE CABLE- Featuring a rubber coated cable! The red rubber coating protects the wire from wear and tear, elongating the lifespan of your jumprope so you can continue to work on your coordination, cardio, and endurance over time. The 2.5mm cable thickness further enhances the spin speed, so you can cycle through repetitions at a faster rate!
A CONDITIONING TOOL FOR ALL ATHLETES- Whether using for skipping, double unders, a WOD, or as a boxing jump rope, the SR-1R speed rope is the best tool to take your performance to the next level. Men and women athletes of all skill and experience levels will benefit from the use of our adjustable speed ropes.
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.