You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Wall Ball Pro
Build strength and power with our wall ball/medicine ball combo. The Valor Fitness WBP, Wall Ball Pros are designed with the competitor, hardcore fitness facilities, and box gym in mind.
Ideal for strength and conditioning and cross training workouts and other core exercise.
We have multiple weights available that are perfect for any level of fitness and any type of training regimen.
Features and Benefits:
- HIGH QUALITY EXERCISE BALL: Wall ball/medicine ball with vinyl covering and sturdy stitching to withstand repeated use. Vinyl shell enhances grip.
- INTERNAL STUFFING: Internal weighted rubber chips and high-density stuffing core to balance weight.
- CROSS TRAINING ESSENTIAL: Perfect addition for any home, box, studio, or light-commercial gym geared towards cross training and many other similar methods of training. This soft medicine ball will satisfy a number of needs!
- COMPETITION PROVEN: These heavy-duty wall balls are the #1 choice wall ball/medicine ball for numerous cross training competitions throughout Florida! If they help competitive athletes perform better, they'll do the same for you!
- VERSATILE: These exercise balls can be used for wall balls, side throws, crunches, and added to run for intense cardio workouts! Use these medicine balls to develop strong legs, arms, shoulders, core, and many other important muscles!
- ADDITIONAL: Includes a durable loop on both sides of the stitching for easy storage, picking up, or as a grip during workouts.
Wall Ball Pro: Product Video
Choose from the following weights available to build your strength and conditioning to the next level: 6 lb, 10 lb, 12 lb, 14 lb, 20 lb, 25 lb, and 30 lb.
The Valor Fitness WBP, Wall Ball Pros/Medicine Balls are perfect for professional athletes, CrossFit gyms, and anyone looking to lose weight. Wall balls/med balls are a great strength and conditioning tool, as they can be used for basic wall balls to a target, for side throws, ab crunches, added to a run for increased cardio intensity, or for just about any core exercise/workout you can think of.
With a vinyl outer shell to enhance grip and heavy duty stitching for extra strength and durability, these Wall Balls will withstand the most rigorous routine and competition and is a perfect addition for any home, box, studio, or light-commercial gym that incorporates cross-training and many other similar methods of exercise in their workout. Each of these heavy-duty exercise balls has a high-density stuffing that keeps the rubber chip core centered and balances the weight during your workout or when stored away. Our Wall Balls have been tested and proven in competitions - they are the #1 choice of wall ball/medicine ball for numerous cross-training competitions throughout the state of Florida. If they allow competitive athletes to perform better, they'll do the same for you in the comfort of your own home or gym!
To perform wall balls, an exercise that has become increasingly popular over the years, hold the ball at chest level with your feet shoulder-width apart, and shoulders back. With your elbows under the ball, descend into a squat with your weight over your heels. Drive upwards with your back straight, engage your hips, and throw the ball vertically into the wall. Catch it on the rebound and descend back into the squat to repeat repetitions. As you become more advanced, you will be able to cycle the repetitions by descending into the squat as you catch the rebound.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|WBP-6||6 lb Wall Ball||6||14||14||14|
|WBP-10||10 lb Wall Ball||10||14||14||14|
|WBP-12||12 lb Wall Ball||12||14||14||14|
|WBP-14||14 lb Wall Ball||14||14||14||14|
|WBP-20||20 lb Wall Ball||20||14||14||14|
|WBP-25||25 lb Wall Ball||25||14||14||14|
|WBP-30||30 lb Wall Ball||30||14||14||14|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.