The Valor Fitness CA-16 VKR Vertical Knee Raise Tower is the perfect piece of home gym equipment to add to your workout regimen. It is a versatile unit that allows users to perform several exercises including pull ups, chin ups, dips, knee raises, leg raises, and push ups.
HEAVY-DUTY- Constructed with 2 in. X 2 in. 12-gauge, Steel frame for strength, stability, and durability. Double-stitched, high-density vinyl padding to withstand stress from intense workouts.
ALL-IN-ONE- Great Space saver that will challenge natural body strength by providing multiple workouts. Includes a pull-up station, dip bars, vertical knee station, and push up grips making this the ultimate piece of equipment for a home or commercial gym.
VERTICAL KNEE RAISE STATION- Allows for a variety of bodyweight exercises to strengthen the core. Includes DIP BARS for additional tricep, chest, and shoulder exercises.
PULL UP STATION- Multi-grip pull up bars on the rear of the unit. PUSH UP HANDLES on the bottom of the unit for push up and tricep dips.
ADDITIONAL- Measures 61.5 in. X 26.5 in. X 83.5 in. Warranty 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
With double-stitched, high-density vinyl pads, this machine will save space in any home or light-commercial gym by allowing users to develop their arms, back, chest, shoulders, and abs on a unit with a footprint of 62" x 23.5" x 83". Constructed of 2" x 2", 12-gauge steel, this total body workout machine can be mounted or bolted to the ground for further stability - if handling a weight load of more than 200 lb, it is suggested the unit is bolted to the ground for maximum stability. If bolted to the ground, the max weight capacity is 300 lb.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||CA-16 Tower box 1
||CA-16 Tower box 2
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.