Valor Fitness ABS-7 | Ab Slings
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed with reinforced padded nylon. Trimmed with double stitch piping and capped off with sold Steel hardware for added strength.
- STRENGTH TRAINER: Targets abdominals and lower back muscles through a variety of leg raise exercises. Best results if you can freely dangle your body so all weight is being supported by the slings.
- COMFORTABLE: Designed with comfort in mind the 7.5 in. loop support disperses pressure around the arm while hanging in place. The 15.5 in. length allows plenty of room for one’s head to stay clear of where it is attached. Sweat resistant foam cushion.
- EASY TO USE: Attaches to most locations using by hooking quick snap Carabiner to Steel triangle buckle. Simply attach slings to desired location, slide arms in, bring hands around and grab the straps leading up to the Carabiner hook. Raise knees, repeat.
- ADDITIONAL: 500 lb max load. Sold as a pair. Warranty, 1-year.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|ABS-7||ABS-7 Ab Sling||5||13||8||4||7.5x22|
The Valor Fitness ABS-7 Ab Slings are an essential fitness tool targeting your abdominal/core muscles. Designed with comfort in mind and constructed with reinforced padded nylon, the ABS-7 serves as a unique alternative to common abdominal exercise equipment, such as an ab crunch machine or sit up pad, that you simply loop around a pull up bar or rack.
These ab sling straps attach to most locations by using the quick-snap carabiner clip and attaching it to the steel triangular buckle.
The best way to use the ab slings is to ensure your body can hang freely without your feet touching the floor so all weight is being supported by the slings, allowing you to perform leg or knee raises, and several other core blasting and 6-pack building exercises.