You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Wooden Balance Board
The EQ-1 Wooden Balance Board is the perfect tool for improving balance, coordination and posture. It's also great for physical therapy and injury rehabilitation. The EQ-1 is durable and lightweight, with an easy grip handle for challenging workouts. It's safe to use with no sharp edges or corners.
Features and Benefits:
- HIGH QUALITY WOOD CONSTRUCTION: Constructed of plywood to ensure strength and durability during use and provides a more sensitive, soft feel on the board while balancing.
- IMPROVE PERFORMANCE: Develops core strength and improves posture, coordination, and balance for athletes looking to improve performance or anybody striving to improve their quality of life. The bottom cone (4.65” diameter) provides a stable base in use.
- NON SLIP SURFACE: Provides a secure grip to ensure the user can utilize the unit in a safe and efficient manner.
- VERSATILE: Can be used for push-ups, planks, standing balance workouts, and many other exercises.
- ADDITIONAL: Measures 15.5” in diameter and 0.65” thick. Ideal addition to home gyms, as well as physical therapy and injury rehabilitation centers.
A strong and durable wooden board, the EQ-1 features an acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) bottom cone that serves as a strong supporting base while also providing the user with a challenge in order for them to improve performance. The 15.5” board also features a non-slip surface to ensure the user has a secure grip and is provided with a safe workout environment.
The Valor Fitness EQ-1 is great for athletes of various experience and training levels aiming to improve performance or those looking to recover from injury and live a healthier life!
Improve core strength, coordination, posture, and balance by performing standing balance workouts, push-ups, planks, and numerous other exercises.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|EQ-1||Wood Balance Board||4||16||16||4||15.5" diameter|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the weight limitation?
The EQ-1 has a weight max of 400 lbs.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]