You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Steel Calibrated Weight Plates
Whether for box, garage, light-commercial gym, or competition use, the Valor Fitness OPSC Plates are sure to be the most durable plates in your gym.
Weights in kilograms. Steel plates are also available in pounds.
Ideal for home and light-commercial use. They are steel calibrated and approved for competition use by the United States Powerlifting Association.
Features and Benefits:
- HIGH QUALITY OLYMPIC PLATE- These heavy-duty steel plates are made of cast-iron to create a stronger, non-brittle, and more durable plate than rubber bumper plates.
- MAX CAPACITY – These plates are thin cut to allow for max loading capacity and color coded for easy identification from a distance. Each plate is calibrated within 10g of advertised weight.
- COMPETITION PROVEN- Our OPSC Plates are steel calibrated for the next level. They have been the go-to plates for many competitions throughout the US! These weights have been able to withstand constant use in intense lifting environments, so they won't fail you!
- DURABLE- Each plate features a 2" for a snug fit on to Olympic barbell sleeves for minimal friction on your bars. The steel composition of the plate makes it the strongest and longest lasting plate on the market.
- ADDITIONAL- Please check photos for how many plates you receive upon purchase. Meant for home, light-commercial, and box gym use. Warranty, 2-year.
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase!
Click the link below to be directed to our signup form for restock notifications.