You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Steel Change Plates
Whether for box, garage, light-commercial gym, or competition use, the Valor Fitness OPSC Plates are sure to be the most durable plates in your gym. They are steel calibrated and approved for competition use by the United States Powerlifting Association.
Features and Benefits:
- WHY DO YOU NEED CHANGE PLATES?- Change plates allow for incremental weight increases in your Olympic weightlifting training - they allow you to constantly set new personal bests, assist you in progressive overload training, or simply help you make a small jump in weight increases!
- HIGH QUALITY OLYMPIC PLATE- These heavy-duty steel plates are made of cast-iron to create a stronger, non-brittle, and more durable plate than rubber bumper plates.
- MAX CAPACITY – These plates are thin cut to allow for max loading capacity and color coded for easy identification from a distance. Each plate is calibrated within 10g of advertised weight.
- COMPETITION PROVEN- Our OPSC Plates are steel calibrated for the next level. They have been the go-to plates for many competitions throughout the US! These weights have been able to withstand constant use in intense lifting environments, so they won't fail you!
- DURABLE- Each plate features a 2" for a snug fit on to Olympic barbell sleeves for minimal friction on your bars. The steel composition of the plate makes it the strongest and longest lasting plate on the market.
- ADDITIONAL- Please check photos for how many plates you receive upon purchase. Meant for home, light-commercial, and box gym use. Warranty, 2-year.
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What are the specs for this OPSC-KG2.5CP plate..?? -Diameter -Width Thx,
The diameter of the OPSC-KG 2.5CPs are 7 3/4" and the width is 1/2"
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.