Our BD-4 Squat/Bench Press Rack is ideal for home and CrossFit style gyms. This squat rack is built solid and designed for strength training athletes of any level.
BD-4 Squat Bench Press Rack Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 2” x 2”, 12-gauge steel for strength and durability. 5 solid steel bar positions are welded for reinforced support to the body of the rack. Rubber end caps encase each foot of the base for stability and floor protection.
- VERSATILE: Can be used as a solo rack for squats or in conjunction with a utility bench for flat and incline bench press.
- ADJUSTABLE SAFETY CATCH: Adjustable safety bar catches on both sides measure 10” in length are included in the event the lift cannot be completed. 6 adjustable positions ranging from 22.5” to 32”. Safety catches include 1/8” thick protective plastic on the top to prevent damage to barbells.
- BAR HOLDERS: 5 solid steel bar positions measuring 1” in diameter and 4” in length for racking the barbell during squats and bench press. Positions are 7.5” apart.
- ADDITIONAL: Max weight load of 500 lb. Warranty, 3-year frame. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BD-4||Squat/Bench Press Rack (box 1)||76||68||15||6||52x47.25x64|
|Squat/Bench Press Rack (box 2)||33||45||13||6||52x47.25x64|
A key feature of this versatile rack is the adjustable safety bar catch on each side which are there to protect the user in the event they are unable to complete the lift.With 6 adjustable positions ranging from 22.5” to 32”, the safety catches include an ultra-high molecular weight protective plastic on the top to prevent damage to barbells.
Barbells are also protected by the 5 solid steel bar positions that are used for racking during squats and bench press.
With a maximum weight load of 500 lb, the BD-4 is the perfect addition to any home or light-commercial gym.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.