You have no items in your shopping cart.
KG Bumper Plates for Olympic Weightlifting
Need to get stronger? The Valor Fitness BPKG, Kilogram (KG) Polyurethane Bumper Plates for Olympic Weightlifting are perfect for weightlifters. They're color-coded to meet IWF standards, ensuring you know the weight of your plates at a glance. At Valor Fitness, we want you to be the best. That's why we've included multiple weight plate options and free shipping!
Features and Benefits:
- HIGH QUALITY BUMPER PLATE: These unique bumper plates have a poly urethane based material to create a stronger, non-brittle, and more durable plate than rubber bumper plates. The chrome-plated steel core plate adds stability for a long-lasting bumper plate. Units listed in kilograms (KG) to meet Olympic weight lifting standards.
- COMPETITION PROVEN: Our BPKG Bumper Plates have been the go-to choice of bumper plates for numerous Olympic Weight Lifting competitions throughout the state of Florida! These weights have been able to withstand constant use in intense lifting environments, so they won't fail you!
- DEAD BOUNCE: These weight plates have a consistent dead bounce, thanks to the poly urethane base, for longer product lifetime and enhanced safety! This dead bounce effect, compared to rubber bumpers, when ensure your bumper plates last a lifetime!
- CHROME INSERT: Each bumper plate features a 2" opening to easily load on to Olympic barbell sleeves for minimal friction on your bars. This large, chrome-plated core plate also adds further durability to the bumper plate.
- ADDITIONAL: Meant for box, garage, and commercial use with proven performance in countless Olympic Weightlifting competitions! Warranty, 2-year.
- DISCLAIMER: Although these plates are built strong, these plates cannot be dropped when they are on the barbell alone. This is due to the thickness of that particular size plate and it not being able to withstand the amount of force being applied to them when dropped.
The BPKG Bumper Plates are heavy-duty competition-grade bumper plates designed for Olympic Weightlifting.
Having been proven tough in Olympic Weightlifting competitions throughout the state of Florida, these plates meet the International Weightlifting Federation (IWF) regulations for use in weightlifting competitions.
Our plates have been the go-to choice of bumper plates for numerous Olympic Weightlifting competitions throughout the state of Florida. These weights have been able to withstand constant use in intense lifting environments, so they won't fail you!
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|BPKG-5||Polyurethane 5KG Bumper Plate (2)||22||19||19||2|
|BPKG-10||Polyurethane 10KG Bumper Plate (2)||44||19||19||3|
|BPKG-15||Polyurethane 15KG Bumper Plate (1)||34||19||19||3|
|BPKG-20||Polyurethane 20KG Bumper Plate (1)||44||19||19||2|
|BPKG-25||Polyurethane 25KG Bumper Plate (1)||55||19||19||2|
Please check the chart below for how many plates are included for each weight:
# of Plates
|5 KG||(2) 5 KG plates|
|10 KG||(2) 10 KG plates|
|15 KG||(1) 15 KG plate|
|20 KG||(1) 20 KG plate|
|25 KG||(1) 25 KG plate|
|70 KG Set||(2) 5 KG plates, (2) 10 KG plates, and (2) 20 KG plates|
|120 KG Set||(2) 15 KG plates, (2) 20 KG plates, and (2) 25 KG plates|
|150 KG Set||(2) 5 KG plates, (2) 10 KG plates, (2) 15 KG plates, (2) 20 KG plates, and (2) 25 KG plates|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.