Valor Fitness BD-7BCC | Power Rack with Lat Pull & Cable Crossover Attachments
Regular price $878.73
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- OPTIONS ARE ENDLESS: This squat cage can be used in many ways. Includes the Valor Fitness BD-CC2.0 Cage Cable Crossover Attachment that includes 2 attachable cable machines to fit both sides of the Power Rack. Also includes pull up station and lat pull down station with plate loading carriage (lap bar and low row/curl bar included). Use it for squats, bench, crossover movements, pull-ups, lat pulls, bicep curls and many more!
- ROCK SOLID, STURDY & SAFE: Whether you are racking your heavy barbell or performing pull-ups, this rack will has your back. It will remain completely still with no shaking or rocking. Comes with heavy duty safety bars for your safety and security while using this rack. Constructed of 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel with rubber base caps that encase each foot to add safety, stability, and floor protection.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: This squat rack cage does not need to be bolted down. Comes with all necessary hardware and our new and improved manual with easy to follow instructions.
- ORGANIZED & ADJUSTABLE: This weight rack cage allows for an organized home gym with 4 plate storage pegs measuring 8” each for ample storage for both Olympic and standard plates. 27 variable positions for bar support, ranging in height from 17.5” to 68”. Vibrant numbering system to easily identify variable positions.
- ADDITIONAL: 500 lb. max load if using the bar catchers outside of the power cage, 650 lb. max load if using the bar catchers inside the fitness rack, 750 lb. max load for safety bars. 200lb. max load on the Lat Pull down and Cable Crossover Attachments. For longer wear and tear, gently return the carriage to the starting position. Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year cable, and 1-year hardware. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BD-7||Power Rack (box 1)
|Power Rack (box 2)
|BD-CC2.0||Cable Crossover Attachment (box 1)||77||78||12||7||84.75x120x85|
|Cable Crossover Attachment (box 2)||62||29||14||10||84.75x120x85|
Please standby we are currently working through our site to add more information for this product. Thank you for your patience.