You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Muscle Chiseling EZ Curl Bar
If you are looking for an arm blaster for biceps and triceps, look no further than the Valor Fitness MB-47 EZ Curl Bar! This heavy-duty, unique Olympic curl bar is constructed of solid steel and can hold up to 250lb to make sure you get all the heavy lifting you need for EZ bar curl workouts.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: EZ curl bar constructed from 12-gauge solid steel with chrome finish for a sharp look while being strong and durable to hold up to 250 lb!
- EZ CURL BAR DESIGN: Ergonomic, curved shape of this Olympic bar allows for an easier grip and a firm hold while reducing stress on the wrists and elbows.
- KNURLED HAND GRIP: Enhances grip on the weight bar.
- BICEP BLASTER: Use this Olympic curl bar to develop strong, muscular arm, bicep, and triceps by performing basic EZ bar curls and skull crushers! This unique EZ Curl Bar will build your arms in a way that a standard barbell or dumbbells cannot!
- ADDITIONAL: Has a standard 28mm grip like that of an Olympic barbell. Meant for home and light-commercial gym use.
The ergonomic, curved shape of this bicep blaster and weight lifting bar allows you to have an easier, more firm grip on the bar while reducing stress on the wrists and elbows, while the knurled grip also enhances the grip on the bar, both with and without weight lifting gloves.
With a standard 28mm shaft like that of an Olympic bar, the Valor Fitness MB-47 EZ Curl Bar will build your arm muscles in a way that a standard barbell or dumbbells cannot!
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|MB-47||47" Curl Bar w collars||23||47||4||4|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Rotating sleeves on this one? Thanks!
The MB-47 sleeves do rotate but not freely. There are no bearings in this specialty bar only bushings.
How much does the bar weigh
The MB-47 weighs approximately 22 lb.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase!
Click the link below to be directed to our signup form for restock notifications.