Best Multipurpose Men's Olympic Barbell
The Valor Fitness OB-86-750B Men's Olympic Barbell was built and designed with durability and performance in mind. Measuring 86.25” in total length, the OB-86-750B weighs 20 kg (44 lb) and includes 2 ball bearings on each sleeve to ensure smooth, stable rotations during intense lifts while providing great whip action to enhance each lift.
OB-86-750B Men's Olympic Bar Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY BARBELL: 20kg/44lb barbell constructed of steel for strength and durability during your workout! Features 150k PSI tensile strength with great whip. Built with high quality bushings and a black protective rubber ring on collar.
- SMOOTH ROTATION: 2 ball bearings per sleeve ensure a smooth and stable rotation during your most intense WOD! This allows you to get under the bar quickly on snatches and cleans without having to change hand position, preventing injury.
- OLYMPIC SLEEVE: The OB-86-750B Barbell features 16.25" of loadable sleeve length with fine grooves so your bumper plates won't slide during your workout or Metcon! Sleeves have a 2" diameter to fit Olympic bumper plates.
- KNURLED: Medium knurl with dual knurl-free guide marks to ensure a strong, firm grip on the bar during heavy lifts. No center knurl. Holds weightlifting chalk well for enhanced grip, while the zinc coating of the bar also enhances grip.
- ADDITIONAL: 28mm diameter, measuring 86.25" in total length. Max weight load of 750 lb. Ideal for cross training Metcon's, WODs, as well as deadlift, bench press, squat, and Olympic weightlifting and powerlifting workouts!
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|OB-86-750B||Men's Olympic Bar
The rotating sleeves allow the user to get under the bar quickly during Olympic weightlifting movements such as the snatch and clean & jerk without having to change hand position, which can lead to injury. The Olympic sleeves with 16.25” of loadable sleeve length feature a slightly etched design with fine grooves to minimize plate shifting during lifts.
This 28 mm barbell has standard knurling with dual knurl-free guide marks to ensure a strong, firm grip on the bar during heavy lifts. The knurling can hold chalk well in the event athletes need enhanced grip, while the zinc coating of the bar also serves to provide a firm grip. With a tensile strength of 150,000 PSI and a recommended maximum weight load of 750 lb, the Valor Fitness OB-86-750B Men's Olympic Bar is the perfect addition to your home, light-commercial, or box gym.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
I purchased the Olympic plates today. I need to purchase a bar. Which one do I need? It’s for a teenager football player.
Thanks for your question! We would recommend the OB-86-750B or the OB-80-W - they are currently both in stock. The OB-80-W does say "women's" but it's just due to the fact it has a lighter capacity and no center knurling.
You can refer to our barbell comparison chart for the differences.