The Valor Fitness MB-7 Resistance Band Handles are a great tool to add variety to your resistance band workout. These lightweight yet strong Handles are constructed of 12-gauge steel and chrome plated for durability.
MIX UP YOUR WORKOUT ROUTINE- Use these unique handles to perform a range of strength exercises with minimal equipment in your home gym! Simply loop your resistance bands to your power rack or any other stable upright and loop the handle through the band!
VERSATILE RESISTANCE BAND HANDLES- Perfect for those with minimal equipment who need a way of performing exercises such as rows, lat pull downs, chest press, and chest flies. Can also be used to assist with stretching.
ALL-IN-ONE GYM- No need for a cable machine or any larger pieces of equipment in your home gym. Perform all the upper body exercises you need with any light or heavy resistance band in your home workout routine.
HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION- Sold as a pair, each resistance band handle is constructed of strong, durable steel with a chrome finish that will show no signs of wear and tear. The textured knurl prevents slipping and allows for a strong grip on the handle.
PROTECT YOUR EXERCISE BAND- The curved/hooked, smooth design prevents any tearing or damage to your resistance bands and protects each band to ensure a longer product lifetime for both the band and the handle.
The MB-7 can be used with a variety of resistance bands to customize your workouts with unique strength and conditioning exercises by simply attaching the resistance band to a power rack or any stable upright and hooking the handle over the band. While grasping the knurled handle for a strong grip, you can perform chest presses, flies, rows, lat pull downs, and many other while also using these heavy duty handles to assist with stretching. The curved, smooth design prevents any tearing or damage to resistance bands and protects the band to ensure a longer product lifetime. Meant for use in home or light-commercial gyms, the MB- 7 Resistance Band Handles is a great addition to add variety to your workout routine.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Strength Band Handle
||Ab Crunch cable attachment
||Ankle cable attachment
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.