Preacher Curl Bench Attachment Features:
The Valor Fitness EX-2 Preacher Curl Bench Attachment is ideal for those looking to add to the functionality of their bench and increase the intensity of their workout. Constructed of 1.75” x 1.75” solid steel tubing for stability and support while performing curls, the EX-2 can assist in allowing you to develop your biceps with the effective preacher curl movement. It can be adjusted to fit the perfect height for the user, as the bench of choice will have the adjustment pin already provided for a smooth adjustment
- HEAVY DUTY: This preacher curl attachment is constructed of 1.75” x 1.75” solid steel tubing. The shape and strong material of this attachment creates a huge amount of stability and support while performing curls.
- CONTOURED PAD: No one wants to perform curls on an uncomfortable surface. This pad ensures targeted biceps for strength and comfortable triceps while performing the movement. High density, dual layered, vinyl padding is made with 3” thick padding on the top to contour to body for optimal comfort. Total pad measurement is 13.75” x 24”.
- BAR HOLDER: This attachment is everything you need to perform your bicep curls. It also includes a sturdy 9.25” wide steel bar holder can hold up to 150 lb. Positioned just below the pad for easy access when lifting.
- ADJUSTABLE: 7 different adjustment settings with .5” holes (1” center to center) allow for 6.5” range of motion. The adjustment pin is already provided on the bench and works in tandem with the attachment.
- ADDITIONAL: Can be used with the Valor Fitness BF-39, DD-4, and DD-25 benches. Please note that this attachment is only meant to fit these Valor products.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|EX-2||Preacher Curl Accessory||14||25||14||6|
The EX-2 has a high-density, dual layered vinyl padding that is 3” thick at the top to contour to the body for optimal comfort. The sturdy 9.25” wide steel bar holder can hold up to 150 lb and is positioned just below the pad for easy access when lifting. 7 different adjustment setting with .5” holes (1” center to center) allow 6.5” range of motion.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.