The Valor Fitness TR-BLK-1 Adjustable Speed Rope is ideal for Cross Training and other high intensity workouts. The TR-BLK-1 a must-have for any athlete or box gym owner! It is built with a 9ft long, 2.5mm thick cable that allows a quick spin to cycle through repetitions faster, making this Speed Rope the perfect tool to help any athlete learn and perform double-unders and other advanced exercises.
Adjustable Speed Rope Features & Benefits:
- HIGH QUALITY CABLE: Built with a durable 9ft cable. For longer wear and tear, use on rubber or non-abrasive surfaces.
- QUICK SPIN: 2.5mm cable thickness for a quick spin, allowing users to cycle through repetitions at a faster rate.
- ADJUSTABLE: Length of cable can be adjusted to fit the user with a knob at the top of each handle. Excess cable length can be cut off to meet the needs of the user.
- LIGHTWEIGHT HANDLES: Lightweight plastic handles to ensure durability. Handles measure 6.25” long.
- ADDITIONAL: A great tool for any athlete to improve endurance and coordination. Ideal for cross training and other high intensity workouts. Meant for home/garage, studio, and box gym use.
The length of the cable can be adjusted to specifically meet the needs of the user with the knob at the top of each handle. To adjust the length, loosen the bolt and pull the cable until you find the desired length before cutting off the excess length of the cable. Simply retighten the bolt to use again. The 6.25” handles are constructed of a lightweight plastic and are durable enough to withstand constant use over time. Meant for home, garage, studio, and box gym use, the Valor Fitness TR-BLK-1 can also be used for boxing training and many other endurance training programs.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.