You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Plate-Loaded Leg Press Hack Squat Combo
The CC-70, Leg Press Hack Squat Combo is a plate-loaded machine ideal for building powerful legs. The Hack Squat Leg Press Machine is a versatile and effective home gym strength training machine that allows for a variety of lower body exercises. This combo machine targets the quads, glutes, calves, and hamstrings.
This item is very heavy and needs to be shipped via LTL. If purchased, a Valor Fitness Customer Service Representative will contact you to arrange delivery.
It can also be purchased at our Retail Stores in Pinellas Park and Lakeland, FL. See our locations
Features and Benefits:
- MORE THAN A HACK SQUAT: The CC-70 has a unique back pad that can be removed and attached to the diamond steel foot plate/platform to transform this hack squat machine into a leg press machine to build your legs in a different way. A folding diamond steel foot plate uses a popper pin to access your firm footed platform to perform the leg press and get more out of your machine.
- BUILD POWERFUL LEG MUSCLES: Sure to be one of the most versatile machines you'll ever own in your gym. Strengthen your quads with the hack squat or face the machine to perform the reverse hack squat and build your glute and hamstring muscles. Secondary muscle groups for the hack squat include core muscles and the lower back. Switch the back pad to the leg press position and develop all large muscle groups in your upper legs or build rock solid calves with a seated calf press.
- SMOOTH GLIDING TRACK: Designed with a double bar track, the CC-70 has a smooth up-and-down glide that allows you to focus on engaging your core and leg muscles when in the bottom of the rep to push yourself back to the top. Also reinforces proper balance and stability on each rep.
- STRONG & SAFE: This heavy-duty hack squat & leg press machine features a plate-loaded carriage system under the machine. 3 lockout positions with a spring recoil allow you to easily rack and unrack the machine, while the safety stopper at the bottom of the track keeps you safe by preventing the machine from crashing down if you cannot get out of the bottom of the rep.
- ADDITIONAL: Adjustable footplate with 4 positions to get the most comfortable and effective position for your workout, whether it be in the hack squat or leg press function. Footprint measures 90" x 52" x 58". Carriage system has a max weight load of 660 lb, with 6 storage pegs at the rear that can hold up to 270 lb each. Weight of plate carriage without any plates is 85lbs. Durable vinyl back and shoulder pads for comfortable positioning while in use. Arrives in 7 separate boxes.
The Valor Fitness CC-70 Hack Squat & Leg Press Machine will bring the look and functionality of a commercial gym piece of training equipment to your own home gym. This Valor Fitness Retail Store exclusive will allow you to build explosive and powerful legs in more ways than one with a back pad that can be easily removed and set in place in both a hack squat and leg press function, making it one of the most versatile bodybuilding machines you'll ever own.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|Hack Squat Box 2||71||55||11||6||90x52x58|
|Hack Squat Box 3||81||70||7||5||90x52x58|
|Hack Squat Box 4||71||33||31||6||90x52x58|
|Hack Squat Box 5||66||32||28||5||90x52x58|
|Hack Squat Box 6||51||36||19||7||90x52x58|
|Hack Squat Box 7||18||38||20||5||90x52x58|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I am 6'4" will I be able to use this as normal?
If the plate carriage is extended as high as it can go it gives you 55.5" from the shoulder pads to the foot plate. The guide rods give you 59" of movement on the CC-70.
Does this accept standard plates or only Olympic plates?
The CC-70 does allow for both standard and Olympic plates. If using standard plates just don't use the Oympic 2" sleeves.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]