The Valor Fitness BD-17 Squat and Bench Press Rack is a completely adjustable squat stand that's perfect for any garage or home gym with multiple users. Constructed of the same heavy-duty steel tubing as Valor Fitness' other squat stand racks, the BD-17 has the added benefit of a rear frame connecting each individual stand, allowing it function similar to a half rack.
- HEAVY DUTY WORKOUT STATION- The BD-17 frame is constructed from heavy-duty 2" x 2" solid steel, with durable safety catches, J-hooks, an added barbell catch, and a locking barbell catch at the top of the unit to ensure your safety!
- STRONGER THAN A SQUAT STAND- This unique squat rack functions like a bench press and squat stand set but an added rear frame for more strength and stability! This 2" x 2" steel tube connects uprights for a stronger, more durable unit.
- THE ULTIMATE WORKOUT RACK- The perfect unit for heavy barbell compound lifting! The BD-17 gives you the platform for any heavy bench press or squat workout in the comfort of your own home gym. Doubles as a weight rack with 2 plate storage pegs.
- PERSONALIZE & ADJUST TO FIT YOUR NEEDS- This squat rack and bench press stand features adjustable barbell j-hooks, along with a locking bar catch, added bar catch, and safety catch!
- ADDITIONAL- Measures 21.5" x 45", with an adjustable rack height of 53" to 83". Meant for garage and home gym use, but strong enough in a light-commercial setting. Max weight load of 475 lb. Warranty, 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
This U-shaped frame creates a stronger and more durable unit where you can perform your squat and bench press workout in the comfort of your own home gym! With 41" of inside working space, you will have plenty of room to slide your bench in place to perform bench press movements. The BD-17 features adjustable barbell j-hooks, as well as a locking bar catch, an added bar catch, and a safety catch in the event your squat or bench press cannot be completed.
The j-hook position can be adjusted from 49" to 78", while the bar catch adjusts from 28" to 43.75", and the safety catch adjusts from 22" to 37.5". The entire unit height adjusts from 53" to 83" tall. This unique squat rack also features 2 storage pegs on the frame (1 on each side, measuring 6" each) to add functionality. While allowing a clean and organized home gym by providing you with a place to store your weight plates, the storage pegs also add more stability to the already solid foundation of this rack when they are utilized and filled with weight. With a maximum weight load of 475 lb and a footprint of 21.5" x 45", the Valor Fitness BD-17 Squat and Bench Press Rack is the perfect addition to your home gym so you can perform your leg and chest workout!
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Combo Squat Bench Rack
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.