You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Independent Squat Stands for at-home Strength Training
The Valor Fitness BD-3 Independent Squat Stands were designed for the squat movement but can accommodate a bench for bench pressing movements with independent, adjustable bases. Constructed of high-quality, 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel for strength and durability. Each squat stand foot features a rubber end cap for added stability and to protect gym floors from scratching and other damage.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of high-quality, 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel for strength and durability. Each squat stand foot features a rubber end cap for added stability as well as to prevent damage to flooring.
- VERSATILE: Mainly functions as a squat stand, but with independent uprights the unit can easily accommodate a bench to perform bench presses.
- ADJUSTABLE: Uprights adjust between 10 different heights from 37.25” to 61” tall. Also included are adjustable safety catches from 19.75” from the floor to 31.75” tall with 7 adjustment positions. Base frame adjusts from 20” wide to 28” wide.
- LOCKING BAR LATCH: Included on each upright to secure the bar in place while changing plates or when not in use, ensuring a safe environment.
- ADDITIONAL: Meant for home and light-commercial use. Max weight load of 350 lb. Stands nest for effective storage.
BD-3 Squat Stands: Product Video
This heavy-duty unit has several adjustable features, including the main uprights which have 10 different heights ranging from 37.25” to 61”. Additionally, the safety catches, used in the event the lift cannot be completed, adjust from 19.75” from the floor to 31.75” with 7 adjustment positions. The base for each upright also adjusts from 20” to 28” – for a standard Olympic bar, an ideal distance between the uprights is 28”, making for a total unit width of approximately 56.5”. At the top of the uprights, the J-hooks feature a locking bar catch. This feature is extremely useful when users are changing plates by ensuring the bar is locked in place. This is also useful when the unit is not in use. Space always plays a factor in any home or light-commercial gym. With the nesting storage feature, these independent stands can save a lot of space in your fitness environment when not in use.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.