You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Gym Rack for Squats and Bench Press
Our BD-4 Squat/Bench Press Rack is ideal for home and CrossFit style gyms. This squat rack is built solid and designed for strength training athletes of any level.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 2” x 2”, 12-gauge steel for strength and durability. 5 solid steel bar positions are welded for reinforced support to the body of the rack. Rubber end caps encase each foot of the base for stability and floor protection.
- VERSATILE: Can be used as a solo rack for squats or in conjunction with a utility bench for flat and incline bench press.
- ADJUSTABLE SAFETY CATCH: Adjustable safety bar catches on both sides measure 10” in length are included in the event the lift cannot be completed. 6 adjustable positions ranging from 22.5” to 32”. Safety catches include 1/8” thick protective plastic on the top to prevent damage to barbells.
- BAR HOLDERS: 5 solid steel bar positions measuring 1” in diameter and 4” in length for racking the barbell during squats and bench press. Positions are 7.5” apart.
- ADDITIONAL: Max weight load of 500 lb. Warranty, 3-year frame. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
A key feature of this versatile rack is the adjustable safety bar catch on each side which are there to protect the user in the event they are unable to complete the lift. With 6 adjustable positions ranging from s floor height of 22.5” to 32”, the safety catches include an ultra-high molecular weight protective plastic on the top to prevent damage to barbells.
Barbells are supported by 5 solid steel bar positions that are used for racking during squats and bench press.
With a maximum weight load of 500 lb, the BD-4 is the perfect addition to any home or light-commercial gym.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BD-4||Squat/Bench Press Rack (box 1)||76||68||15||6||52x47.25x64|
|Squat/Bench Press Rack (box 2)||33||45||13||6||52x47.25x64|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]