The Valor Fitness BD-8 Independent Squat Stand Towers are a set of adjustable upright stand designed primarily for squat movement but with the ability to accommodate a bench for bench press functions.
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of 13-gauge steel with 2” x 2” tubing for strength and durability. Rubber end caps encase each foot for added stability and floor protection. Plate storage pegs (7” long, 1” diameter) add stability when used.
- VERSATILE- Mainly functions as a squat stand but can easily accommodate a bench to perform bench presses.
- ADJUSTABLE- Uprights adjust between 10 different heights from 41.75” to 71”. Safety catches adjust between 7 heights from 22” to 36”. Adjustable base ranges from 20” to 28” to become a more stable base.
- SAFETY CATCH- Provides safety to the user in squat and bench press function in the event the lift cannot be completed. J-Hooks ensure the bar has a safe resting place when not in use.
- ADDITIONAL- Meant for home and light-commercial gym use. Max weight load of 350 lb directed downward. Storage pegs compatible with EX-10 Olympic Adapter Sleeve (sold separately). Nesting feature for easy storage with small footprint.
Constructed of 2” x 2”, 13-gauge steel, this unit has adjustable uprights with 10 different positions ranging from 41.75” to 71” to make this a great product for multiple users. J-Hooks are located at the top of the uprights to safely rack the bar during squats. The safety catches adjust from 22” to 36” from the floor. To adjust the position of the safety catches, simply loosen the popper pins, pull, and then slide into the preferred position. Retighten the popper pin to secure it into position. The base of each stand is also adjustable and expandable, with 3 different positions ranging from 20” to 28”.
With an expanded foot base, the unit becomes even more stable, if required. Each stand also features a 1” storage peg, 7” in length, to safely store standard and Olympic plates for a clean and organized gym. These pegs are also compatible with the Valor Fitness EX-10 Olympic Adapter Sleeve that converts 1” storage pegs to 2” storage pegs. When loaded with plates, the storage pegs enhance the stability of each stand. To perform bench presses, create enough distance between each stand to allow enough room for an individual bench to easily slide in. Be sure to adjust the J-hooks and uprights to a height the is close enough to the bench to easily rack and unrack a barbell.
With a maximum weight load of 350 lb directed downward, the BD-8 Independent Squat Stand Towers is an ideal addition to any home or light-commercial gym.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can the safety catches be used for light bench presses (150 to 200 lbs).
Yes - the BD-8 can be used for bench press with a maximum weight load of 350 lb but we do not recommend dropping the weight directly onto the safety catches.
Could I use these stands to safely perform squats with a 6 foot long standard barbell? I am wondering if there will be enough distance between the stands for my feet as I back away from the stands.
Thanks for your question! Yes, these can be used with a 6ft barbell with enough space between the feet to safely step in and out from the stands.
does these squat stands fit a 2inch axel bar?
Thanks for your question! Yes, the BD-8 will accommodate 2" axel bars.