The Valor Fitness BF-49 Olympic Weight Bench is constructed of 11-gauge steel in high stress points (the uprights), and 12-gauge steel in the lower frame making it strong, solid, dependable and built to last.
- STURDY, TRIPOD BASE- Steel frame measuring 3” x 2” on uprights and legs. Sturdy, steel tube (2” X 2” 12 Gauge Steel) underneath the bench and between the uprights for extra stability while lifting heavy loads. Built to last a lifetime. Rubber base caps prevent movement of bench during exercise and to better protect gym floors.
- DUAL-LAYERED PAD- High density, dual-layer, vinyl bench pad designed for optimal comfort under intense stress. (47” x 11” x 2.5”) Tapered back pad design (9.5”) allows the shoulders and arms a better range of motion while performing a bench press.
- STORAGE PEGS- 8 Olympic plate storage pegs, each measuring 9” in length. Allows for a clean and organized home gym, while also making the unit even more stable when loaded with plates.
- SAFETY- Includes adjustable safety catches in the event the lift cannot be completed 7 position safety catch allows for a 6” adjustment range, up or down. Heavy duty built-in spotter stand for added safety and protection (18.5” x 12”).
- ADDITIONAL- Meant for light-commercial use. Max weight load of 600 lb. 3-year frame warranty, 2-year bench pad warranty, 1-year popper pin warranty. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
The telescoping safety catches ensure the safety of every user. Featuring a 3” high density rebounding pad that contours near the shoulders to have proper freedom of movement, this tripod bench style allows for added stability while lifting a heavy weight load. 8 plate storage pegs are located on the back of the bench for storage.
Each base foot is encased in a rubber cap not only to protect your floor finish in your home gym, but to also add grip and stability. Manufacturer's Warranty of 3 years on frame, 2 years on the pad and 1 year on the popper pin. Recommended Max Weight is 500lbs.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||BF-49 Box 1
||BF-49 Box 2
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.