Valor Fitness BF-7 Olympic Bench is a bench featuring a tripod design that allows for added stability while lifting heavy loads.
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of 12-gauge solid steel with 2” x 2” frame and a tripod base for added stability. Each foot is encased in a rubber base cap for added grip, stability, and floor protection. This bench is a must have lifting gift a new home gym.
- DUAL LAYERED BENCH PAD- 3” thick, high-density, dual-layer, vinyl bench pad for optimal comfort under intense stress. Tapered back pad design contours from 11” to 9.5” to allow the shoulders and arms a better range of motion while performing a standard bench press.
- STRIKER PLATE- Dual position solid steel striker plate for bar support. Powder coated to prevent scratching after intense repeated use. Low and high bar catch, which are 19” and 23” from the bench pad, respectively.
- SPOTTER STAND- Reinforced, sturdy, steel spotter plate measuring 18.5” x 12” built into frame. Structurally designed to safely hold spotter weight and make it easier to spot the user. Diamond plate design for added grip.
- ADDITIONAL- Measures 18” from floor to the top of the bench pad allowing feet to stay firmly on the ground, with 47.5” of working space. Max weight load of 550 lb. Meant for light-commercial use. Warranty, 3-year frame and 2-year pad. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
With no moving parts, this bench features a 2” x 2” steel frame built from 12-gauge steel that allows 47.5” of working space from the outer edge of the uprights. Each upright has a solid steel striker plate with 2 bar holder positions that are welded on all four sides to support up to 450lbs. A 3" thick high density back pad, measuring 18” from floor to top of the pad, contours from 11" to 9.5" at shoulders for stability and allows your shoulders to have the proper freedom of movement. With safety in mind, the solid steel diamond plate spotter stand measures 18.5” x 12” and is located at the rear of the unit. Each base foot is encased in a rubber cap, 4.75” x 4.75”, not only to protect your floor finish in your home or gym, but to also add grip and stability.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||BF-7 Box 1
||BF-7 Box 2
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.