Valor Fitness BF-7 Olympic Bench is a heavy-duty bench featuring a tripod design that allows for added stability while lifting heavy loads.
- HEAVY DUTY OLYMPIC WEIGHT BENCH- This Olympic Weight Bench for barbell bench press is constructed of 12-gauge solid steel with a 2" x 2" frame and a tripod base for added stability throughout the unit. Each foot of the BF-7 is encased in a rubber base cap for added grip, stability, and floor protection.
- DUAL LAYERED BENCH PAD- This bench features a 3" thick, dual-layered vinyl bench pad for optimal comfort under intense stress during your bench press workout. The tapered back pad design contours from 11" to 9.5" to provide your shoulders and arms with a better range of motion while performing standard barbell bench press.
STRIKER PLATE- Dual position solid steel striker plate for bar support. Powder coated to prevent scratching after intense repeated use. Low and high bar catch, which are 36” and 42” from the floor, respectively.
- SPOTTER STAND- Reinforced, sturdy, steel spotter plate measuring 18.5” x 12” built into frame. Structurally designed to safely hold spotter weight and make it easier to spot the user. Diamond plate design for added grip.
- ADDITIONAL- Measures 18” from floor to the top of the bench pad allowing feet to stay firmly on the ground, with 44” of inside working space. Max weight load of 500 lb. Meant for light-commercial use. Warranty, 3-year frame and 2-year pad. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
The Valor Fitness BF-7 Olympic Bench with Spotter Stand is a heavy-duty bench featuring a tripod design that provides added stability while lifting heavy loads. With no moving parts, this bench features a 2” x 2” steel frame built from 12-gauge steel that allows 44” of working space from the outer edge of the uprights. Each foot is encased with rubber base caps for added grip and stability while protecting your gym floor from scratching and other damage.
Each upright has a solid steel striker plate with 2 bar holder positions that are welded on all 4 sides to support up to 500 lb. A 3” thick high-density back pad, measuring 18” from the floor to the top of the pad, contours from 11” to 9.5” to allow your shoulders to have the proper range of motion.
The solid steel foot plate, measuring 18.5” x 12” at the rear of the unit, makes the BF-7 the perfect addition to any home gym with multiple users or any light-commercial gym as you can easily be spotted by a workout partner.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||BF-7 Box 1
||BF-7 Box 2
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.