The Valor Fitness BG-10 Dumbbell Rack was designed to provide a safe and secure dumbbell storage option. Offering a space efficient design as well as a frame that features reversed pitch design allows easy access to both tiers, making this an ideal additional to a home or light-commercial gyms.
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of 2” x 3” steel frame to prevent tipping and securely store up to 500 lb. Each foot encased in rubber to protect floor from damage and absorbs shock while returning heavy dumbbells to the rack.
- ANGLED SHELVES- Ergonomically designed structure with 2 shelves for storage space and a slightly angled design allowing quick identification and accessibility during exercise.
- SPACE EFFICIENT- Compatible with the Valor Fitness Rubber Hex Dumbbells and most pro-sized dumbbells ranging from 3 lb to 45 lb. Size of dumbbells determines the amount the rack will hold.
- CUSTOMIZATION- Option to add the Valor Fitness BG-13 Dumbbell Cups to cradle 6 pairs of Rubber Hex Dumbbells (both sold separately).
- ADDITIONAL- Meant for home and light-commercial gym setting. Warranty, 3-year frame. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
With a recommended maximum weight load of 500 lb, the Valor Fitness BG-13 Dumbbell Cups can be added as an accessory for the BG-10 Dumbbell Rack (sold independently of each other). Compatible with most pro-style and Rubber Hex Dumbbells ranging from 3 lb to 45 lb, they allow for 6 pairs of dumbbells to be cradled in cups for stable storage.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BG-10||BG-10 Box 1||67||34||25||8||55.5x21x31|
|BG-10 Box 2||39||59||6||5||55.5x21x31|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Trying to find out what the distance between the L brackets that the dumbbells sit on. I have pro style dumbbells and curious if they will sit properly. Thank you in advance.
Thanks for your question! Our BG-10 typically fits most pro dumbbells. The distance is 4.5".