The Valor Fitness BG-50 Med Ball Storage Rack is the perfect addition to your home or light-commercial gym to save space and store your favorite wall balls, medicine balls, or slam balls!
ORGANIZE YOUR HOME GYM – Discover a new and improved way to organize your home gym. No more clutter and scattered fitness balls. Place your exercise balls on this wall ball rack and feel the satisfaction of a neat, clean home gym. Also helps keep gym and workout balls cleaner with reduced dust and dirt.
STURDY SUPPORT- Constructed of high quality, welded, steel tubing. Has 5 storage brackets that can hold up to 50 lb each! U-shaped support base ensures a solid frame, with a cross support beam at the bottom of the rack adds further stability to the unit so it won’t wobble.
PERFECT SPACE SAVER – Remove the clutter and free up your home gym for more space to workout. This is a great solution for a home for your wall balls, medicine balls, and slam balls that take up space on the gym floor. Keeps wall balls, medicine balls, or slam balls in a confined space.
ADDITIONAL- Stores up to 5 wall balls, medicine balls, or slam balls. Meant for home and light-commercial gym use. Measures 19.25" x 23" x 63.5". Each of the 5 brackets measures 8” long and 6” wide. Each bracket is spaced 13.5” apart from each other. Max weight load of 250 lb.
Constructed of heavy-duty steel, the BG-50 features 5 steel tube brackets that are secured to the frame with a self-locking nut – each bracket can accommodate an exercise ball of up to 50 lb, for a total maximum weight capacity of 250 lb across all 5 brackets. Each bracket is 8” deep and 6” wide to easily fit a wall ball, medicine ball, or slam ball with 13.5” between the next bracket. The U-shaped support base ensures a solid frame while the cross-support beam at the bottom adds further stability to the unit. Measuring 19.25" x 23" x 63.5" you can store up to 5 balls in an organized, confined space with the BG-50!
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.