The Valor Fitness BG-55 Rolling Rack for Exercise Balls is the perfect solution for those trying to save space and easily transport their favorite fitness balls around their home or light-commercial gym.
- HEAVY DUTY- Built solid with heavy duty castors and stable center base, 4-wheel design enhances stability.
- MOBILE- Rolling wheels allow easy transportation of exercise balls around home or light-commercial gym. High impact nylon wheels ensure easy mobility. Locking mechanism secures the wheels and rack in place when needed.
- ADJUSTABLE MEDICINE BALL TREE- Tiers can be mounted at any height to accommodate your needs, with no preset holes.
- AMPLE STORAGE SPACE- 4 tier med ball rack allows you to store large amount of exercise balls, such as wall balls, medicine balls, and even slam balls.
- ADDITIONAL- Measures 59 in. tall, and 30 in. at its widest. , 1-year.
This durable rack is built with heavy duty castors and a stable center base, while the 4 high impact nylon wheels enhance stability. A staple of this unit is the wheels, which allow you to easily transport wall balls, medicine balls, or slam balls around with ease. While not being used for transportation purposes, the wheels all seamlessly lock into place to transform the unit into a basic storage rack. Simply push down on the flat lever at each wheel to lock into place. The BG-55 features 4 tiers, which are versatile and adjustable to fit your needs with no preset holes. The ring-like storage shelves can be mounted at any height. Measuring 59 in. tall with a 30 in. base, the Valor Fitness BG-55 Rolling Rack for Exercise Balls can help you easily move and store your favorite fitness balls.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.