The Valor Fitness BG-59 Rolling Rack for Exercise Balls with 4-Tier Shelf is a great addition to any home or light-commercial gym looking to save space and easily transport exercise balls.
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of heavy-duty steel with locking caster wheels for a stable frame. 4-wheel design enhances stability.
- MOBILE- Caster wheels allow easy transportation of exercise balls around home or light-commercial gym. Locking mechanism secures the wheels and rack in place when needed.
- SPACE SAVER- Saves space and allows for a clean and organized home or light-commercial gym by storing all exercise balls in one location.
- SHELF DESIGN- 4-tier rack allows storage of numerous exercise balls such as wall balls, medicine balls, and slam balls. Shelves measure 14.75” apart vertically.
- ADDITIONAL- 2 slots for each shelf to meet the varying sizes of different exercise balls. Meant for home or light-commercial gym use.
This durable rack constructed of heavy-duty steel has 4 locking caster wheels for a stable frame. With 4 shelves, users can store numerous exercise balls such as wall balls, medicine balls, and slam balls. Each shelf can be adjusted to meet the varying sizes of different exercise balls, with 2 slot options per shelf. Each shelf measures 14.75” apart vertically, allowing more than enough room for multiple exercise balls to be placed on each shelf.
By storing different kinds of medicine balls on the BG-59 shelves, users will save space and allow for a clean and organized home or light-commercial gym by putting all of them in one location and picking them up off the floor, which also prevents a possible safety hazard. The locking caster wheels allow for easy transportation around your gym setting, while they can be locked into place once they arrive at the desired location. Keep your fitness environment safe and clean by storing your favorite exercise balls with the Valor Fitness BG-59 Rolling Rack!
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Exercise ball rolling rack
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.