If you are looking for a convenient place to store the numerous Olympic-style bars in your gym, then the Valor Fitness BH-10 Olympic Barbell Holder is the perfect unit for you!
- HEAVY DUTY BARBELL HOLDER- The BH-10 is constructed of steel for strength and stability! The matte black textured finish makes this a durable unit that will last in your gym. Flat foot surface keeps this bar holder stable on an uneven gym floor.
- VERTICAL BAR STORAGE RACK- This high-quality barbell stand holds up to 9 Olympic style bars, such as a barbell, EZ curl bar, multi-grip/swiss bar, or hex bar! If you train with multiple different styled Olympic bars, the BH-10 is perfect for you!
- PLASTIC SLEEVE INSERTS- Keep your bars protected! The plastic sleeve liner will protect the finish on your bars from excessive wear and tear. Each sleeve insert/slot has a 2" diameter to accommodate Olympic style bars and keep your gym clean & organized!
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE- Your bars will be set vertically in each Olympic barbell holder to easily and conveniently access each bar.
- SMALL FOOTPRINT- Compact design takes up less space to keep your bars in a safe and confined 16.5" x 22" space.
- ADDITIONAL- This Olympic barbell holder is meant to keep your home or light-commercial gym clean and organized! Note: depending on the size/shape of certain bars, some may take up more space than others and you may not be able to use all 9 bar slots.
This small, but heavy-duty unit is constructed of steel with a matte black textured finish for a strong and durable storage rack even on the most uneven gym floor! The BH-10 is a vertical bar stand that can hold up to 9 different Olympic-style bars! Why so many? Because this space saving barbell holder does not limit you to just barbells - you can fit any Olympic-style bar with a 2" sleeve, including an EZ curl bar, a multi-grip bar or swiss bar, a trap/hex bar, and many others!
Keep in mind that depending on the size or shape of certain bars, some may take up more space than others and you may not be able to use all 9 bar slots. Each 2" bar insert features a plastic liner to protect the finish on your bars from excessive wear and tear. Each of these inserts stores your bars vertically so you can easily and conveniently access each bar in a safe and confined 16.5" x 22" space. If you train with numerous kinds of Olympic-style bars and specialty bars in your home gym, or if you own a fitness facility with multiple barbells, the Valor Fitness BH-10 Olympic Barbell Holder is the perfect fit for you!
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Olympic Bar Holder
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.