The Valor Fitness BH-12 6-Bar Wall Mount Storage Rack offers storage for your Olympic barbells to protect them while also creating a safe, clean, and organized home or light-commercial gym.
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of solid steel with a powder coat finish, featuring a cupped design for each barbell slot allowing the support of either the sleeve or the shaft of any standard barbell.
- STORAGE- Offers storage for up to 6 Olympic barbells for safety, protection, and an organized home gym. Users can easily rack and unrack the bar they need from any of the 6 bar slots.
- WALL MOUNT- Easily mounts to wall to save space to create a clean and organized home or light-commercial gym. Consists of 2 brackets, measuring 41” tall. Brackets can be spaced to the preference of the user, but each should accommodate the bar shaft.
- BARBELL PROTECTION- Encased with protective inserts that will protect the bars against scratches and excessive wear and tear. Bars should be gently racked for longer wear and tear.
- ADDITIONAL- 6” between each bar slot. Accommodates 15 kg/33 lb and 20kg/44 lb Olympic bars as well as aluminum training bars. Meant for home and light-commercial gym use.
Constructed of heavy-duty steel with a powder coat finish, each barbell slot on the BH-12 features a cupped design for each barbell, allowing the support of either the sleeve or the shaft of any standard barbell. The barbell slots are encased with a protective insert to prevent scratching on your barbells as well as excessive wear and tear. The BH-12 consists of 2 brackets measuring 41” tall – the brackets can be spaced to the preference of the user, but should accommodate the barbell shaft on each side for the most efficient storage.
This unit can store up to 6 barbells, and easily mounts to a wall to save space in your home or light-commercial gym. With 6” between each bar slot, users can easily rack or unrack 15 kg/33 lb and 20kg/44 lb Olympic bars as well as aluminum training bars from the Valor Fitness BH-12 6-Bar Wall Mount Storage Rack.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Wall mount olympic bar rack
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.