The Valor Fitness BH-19 Mobile Bumper Plate Stand is an efficient storage option for those Olympic weight plates laying around your gym. Built with 2" x 2" steel frame bases, this unique plate storage rack can easily be rolled to any desired location in your gym with the help of the heavy-duty caster wheels.
- HEAVY DUTY WEIGHT RACK- The BH-19 is constructed with 2" x 2" steel frame bases for strength and durability - strong enough to store up to 500 lb worth of bumper plates in your gym!
- MOBILE RACK FOR BUMPER PLATE STORAGE- This unique bumper plate storage rack/stand features high-quality caster wheels allowing you to easily move and transport your Olympic weight plates around your home, garage, box, or light-commercial gym!
- LOCKING WHEELS- The caster wheels feature a durable locking mechanism. Ensures safety when the stand is not in use by keeping your Olympic weights in place and prevent the stand from rolling throughout your gym.
- DURABLE PLATE STORAGE PEG- This mobile bumper plate stand has a 36" long plate storage peg. Constructed of heavy duty-steel, this storage peg has a 1.75" diameter that fits all 2" Olympic style plates, including rubber bumper plates!
- ADDITIONAL- Easily assemble. Measures 18" x 18.25" x 41.5", saving space and keeping your gym clean and organized! Meant for home/garage, box, and light-commercial use.
If you're tired of going back and forth across the gym to move plates or get them closer to your barbell or machine, then this is the perfect addition to your fitness space! The 36" long plate storage peg can easily accommodate up to 500 lb worth of weight plates, including rubber bumper plates! Keep in mind the true amount of plates you can fit on the BH-19 will depend on the thickness of your Olympic plates. Once you move the stand to your desired location, the durable caster wheels can be locked to keep your gym setting safe by ensure the unit will not move or roll on its own. With a small footprint of 18" x 18.25", and a height of 41.5", the Valor Fitness BH-19 Mobile Bumper Plate Stand is small enough to save you plenty of space in your gym by keeping all of your weights in a small, confined space.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Bumper plate stand w/ wheels
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.