The Valor Fitness BH-25 3-Peg Wall Mounted Plate Storage Rack is a heavy-duty weight plate holder designed to save you floor space in your gym and organize all of your rubber bumper plates or steel Olympic plates in a confined area on the wall.
- HEAVY DUTY- This high-quality weight rack for both bumper plate storage and other Olympic plate storage is built with a solid steel plate with a powder coat finish with 3 chrome-plated weight pegs.
- WALL MOUNT- Bumper plate holder mounts directly to a wall, with 6 mounting positions on the frame (1 between each weight holder, and 1 in each corner of the rack). Hardware for wall mounting included.
- 3 PEG PLATE HOLDER- Plate rack features 3 chrome-plated, solid steel weight storage pegs for Olympic bumper plates. Each plate storage peg has a loadable sleeve length of 15.5" and can hold up to 220 lb (660 lb total max weight load).
- SPACE SAVER- This strong weight plate rack keeps both rubber weight plates and steel weight plates off the floor to save space in your gym while keeping all weights in a small organized space.
- ADDITIONAL- Measures 16" x 6" x 44.5". Unit can be mounted to wall both vertically and horizontally. Meant for use in home, light-commercial, and box gyms. Maximum load may vary on thickness of bumper plates and Olympic plates.
With 3 chrome plated solid steel weight storage pegs measuring 15.5" each, this strong and durable weight plate holder can store up to 660 lb worth of bumper plates or Olympic plates - each individual plate storage peg can handle up to 220 lb, but the weight you can fit may vary depending on the thickness of your bumper plates or Olympic plates.
The BH-25 Olympic Bumper Plate Holder will mount directly to the wall, with 6 mounting positions on the frame of the rack - 1 between each weight holder, and 1 in each corner of the rack (mounting hardware included). Measuring only 16" x 6" x 44.5", the Valor Fitness BH-25 3-Peg Wall Mounted Plate Storage Rack is the answer for any gym that needs to save space and organize all of their bumper plates and Olympic weight plates.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||3 Peg Wall mounted bumper plate storage
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.