The Valor Fitness BH-7 Olympic Plate Storage Rack with Olympic Bar Storage is an essential addition to any home or light-commercial gym to keep the weights and barbells off the floor.
HEAVY-DUTY- The BH-7 is constructed of 2.75" x 2" and 2.25" steel frame for a strong plate storage tree! Rubber end caps encase each foot for stability and prevent damage to gym floors. Holds up to 900 lb of Olympic weight plates!
OLYMPIC PLATE STORAGE- This unit features 6 chrome storage pegs (3 per side) measuring 8.5" each to make it easy to organize, store, and access your 2" Olympic weights and bumper plates! Each storage peg can hold up to 150 lb worth of bumper plates.
OLYMPIC BARBELL HOLDER- Not meant just for your weight plates! This plate weight tree stand also features 2" Olympic bar sleeve inserts (1 on each side of the weight rack) to put your barbell or curl bar in a safe, convenient location.
SAFE- Designed with central weight distribution to eliminate risk of tipping or any other concerns with plate and bar storage.
RAISED BASE- Arch-shaped legs provide more stable and secure while preventing tipping or shaking when loaded with plates.
ADDITIONAL- Footprint of this weight storage rack measures 25" x 25.5" x 44.75". Bottom pegs measure 11.5" from floor, middle pegs measure 16.5" from bottom pegs, top pegs measure 13.25" from middle pegs. Meant for home and light-commercial gym use.
Constructed of a 2.75” x 2” and 2.25” x 2.25” steel frame, the BH-7 has 3 storage pegs on each side that make it easy to organize, store, and access Olympic plates with a 2” opening. Each peg can hold up to 150 lb worth of plates for a total maximum weight load of 900 lb. The U-shaped legs raise the frame and storage pegs further from the floor to fit larger plates on the bottom pegs. Also featured on the BH-7 are 2 chrome sleeve inserts to efficiently store Olympic sized barbells. Designed with central weight distribution to eliminate the risk of tipping over and any other safety concerns, the Valor Fitness BH-7 is the perfect unit to help keep a clean and organized gym.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Olympic Plate Tree Stand
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.