In any fitness environment, it is always important to maintain organization and cleanliness, avoiding clutter to avoid any potential safety hazards. In addition to a safety hazard, the lack of organization and cleanliness can simply make it more difficult to find all your equipment. If this is an issue you are having in your home or light-commercial gym, then the Valor Fitness BH-9 Olympic Plate Storage Tree with Olympic Bar Storage is a perfect addition.
HEAVY-DUTY- The BH-9 is constructed of 2" x 2" steel frame for a strong, durable plate storage tree in your home gym! Rubber end caps encase each foot to enhance stability and prevent damage to the floor. Holds up to 810 lb of Olympic weight plates!
OLYMPIC PLATE RACK- This unit features 6 chrome storage pegs (3 per side) measuring 7.75" each to make it easy to organize, store, and access your 2" Olympic weights and bumper plates! Each storage peg can hold up to 135 lb worth of bumper plates.
OLYMPIC BARBELL HOLDER- Not meant just for your weight plates! This plate weight tree stands also features 2" Olympic bar sleeve inserts (1 on each side of the weight rack) to put your barbell or curl bar in a safe, convenient location.
SAFE- Designed to keep your workout area/home or garage gym clear of clutter, the BH-9 was built with central weight distribution to eliminate the risk of tipping or any other safety concerns with a weight holder rack/bar storage.
ADDITIONAL- Footprint of this weight storage rack measures 22" x 22" x 43.5". Bottom pegs measure 11.25" from the floor, middle pegs measure 17" from bottom pegs, top pegs measures 14" from middle pegs. Meant for home and light-commercial gym use.
Constructed of a 2” x 2” steel frame, the BH-9 is strong, and durable having been designed with central weight distribution to eliminate the risk of tipping over or any other safety concerns. This unit also features rubber end caps that encase each foot for further stability, while preventing scratching and other damage to gym flooring.
With 6 total chrome storage pegs measuring 8” each, users can make it easy to organize, store, and access up 810 lb worth of Olympic plates with 2” opening (135 lb maximum capacity per storage peg).
What sets this storage tree from many others is the 2” barbell sleeve inserts on each side to easily store Olympic sized bars, further allowing you to keep any workout area clear of clutter. Each sleeve insert for barbell storage is welded into the bottom piece of the frame to ensure it efficiently stores an Olympic sized bar in an upright manner and will not tip over.
The heavy-duty Valor Fitness BH-9 Olympic Plate Storage Tree is the perfect addition to any home or light-commercial gym to save space and easily access all your Olympic plates and bars.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Olympic Plate Tree Stand
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.