Change plates are designed with the intention of athletes being able to add every fraction of a kilogram, as each one counts when aiming for a new PR/personal best, during progressive overload training, or simply when you need to make only a small jump in weight! The Valor Fitness BPKG-CP KG Change Plates do just that.
- WHY DO YOU NEED CHANGE PLATES?- Change plates allow for incremental weight increases in your Olympic weight lifting training - they allow you to constantly set new PR's/personal bests, assist you in progressive overload training, or simply help you make a small jump in weight increases!
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION- These unique change plates are constructed with a poly urethane base material to create a stronger, non-brittle, durable change plate that can withstand the pressure of being dropped. The poly urethane base ensures both the plates and your barbell will not be damaged when dropped, a common issue with many cast iron or steel change plates/fractional plates.
- MEETS IWF STANDARDS- All Valor Fitness Change Plates meet the International Weightlifting Federation (IWF) regulations for use in weightlifting competitions. Our change plates have been involved in numerous Olympic Weight Lifting competitions throughout the state of Florida! These weights have been able to withstand constant use in intense lifting environments, so they won't fail you!
- COLOR CODED- Color coded change plates allow for quick and easy identification during your workout and between sets.
- VERSATILE- Meant for use with standard Olympic Sized Barbells. Allows the user to slowly add increments of weight to reach personal best limits and prepare for competition.
- ADDITIONAL- Meant for box, garage, and commercial use with proven performance in countless Olympic Weightlifting competitions!
The Valor Fitness BPKG Change plates are a unique set of change plates with a poly urethane base material to create a stronger, more durable change plate that can withstand pressure when your barbell is dropped. This base ensures both the change plates and your barbell will not be damaged when dropped - this is often an issue when it comes to cast iron or steel change plates/fractional plates.
Color coded and in kilograms, our kg change plates meet the International Weightlifting Federation (IWF) regulations for use in weightlifting competitions, and they have been put through the gauntlet in numerous Olympic Weight Lifting competitions in the state of Florida! All change plate sets are sold as a set of 4, and are available in 0.5 kg, 1.0 kg, 1.5 kg, 2.0 kg, 2.5 kg, and 5.0 kg.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Polyurethane 0.5KG Change Plate (4)
||Polyurethane 1.0KG Change Plate (4)
||Polyurethane 1.5KG Change Plate (4)
||Polyurethane 2.0KG Change Plate (4)
||Polyurethane 2.5KG Change Plate (4)
||Polyurethane 5.0KG Change Plate (4)
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.