Change plates are designed with the intention of athletes being able to add every fraction of a kilogram, as each one counts when aiming for a new PR/personal best, during progressive overload training, or simply when you need to make only a small jump in weight! The Valor Fitness BPKG-CP KG Change Plates do just that.
- WHY DO YOU NEED CHANGE PLATES?- Change plates allow for incremental weight increases in your Olympic weight lifting training - they allow you to constantly set new PR's/personal bests, assist you in progressive overload training, or simply help you make a small jump in weight increases!
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION- These unique change plates are constructed with a poly urethane base material to create a stronger, non-brittle, durable change plate that can withstand the pressure of being dropped. The poly urethane base ensures both the plates and your barbell will not be damaged when dropped, a common issue with many cast iron or steel change plates/fractional plates.
- MEETS IWF STANDARDS- All Valor Fitness Change Plates meet the International Weightlifting Federation (IWF) regulations for use in weightlifting competitions. Our change plates have been involved in numerous Olympic Weight Lifting competitions throughout the state of Florida! These weights have been able to withstand constant use in intense lifting environments, so they won't fail you!
- COLOR CODED- Color coded change plates allow for quick and easy identification during your workout and between sets.
- VERSATILE- Meant for use with standard Olympic Sized Barbells. Allows the user to slowly add increments of weight to reach personal best limits and prepare for competition.
- ADDITIONAL- Meant for box, garage, and commercial use with proven performance in countless Olympic Weightlifting competitions!
The Valor Fitness BPKG Change plates are a unique set of change plates with a poly urethane base material to create a stronger, more durable change plate that can withstand pressure when your barbell is dropped. This base ensures both the change plates and your barbell will not be damaged when dropped - this is often an issue when it comes to cast iron or steel change plates/fractional plates.
Color coded and in kilograms, our kg change plates meet the International Weightlifting Federation (IWF) regulations for use in weightlifting competitions, and they have been put through the gauntlet in numerous Olympic Weight Lifting competitions in the state of Florida! All change plate sets are sold as a set of 4, and are available in 0.5 kg, 1.0 kg, 1.5 kg, 2.0 kg, 2.5 kg, and 5.0 kg.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|BPKG-0.5||Polyurethane 0.5KG Change Plate (4)||5||6||6||2|
|BPKG-1.0||Polyurethane 1.0KG Change Plate (4)||9||6||6||2|
|BPKG-1.5||Polyurethane 1.5KG Change Plate (4)||14||8||8||4|
|BPKG-2.0||Polyurethane 2.0KG Change Plate (4)||18||9||9||4|
|BPKG-2.5||Polyurethane 2.5KG Change Plate (4)||23||9||9||4|
|BPKG-5.0||Polyurethane 5.0KG Change Plate (4)||45||11||11||5|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I ordered the BD-7 for my grandson (16). Which plates would you recommend. He is just going to be beginning. When are the plates coming back in stock?