The Valor Fitness CA-2 Boxing Speed Bag Platform with Bag was made with the thought process of how a speed bag platform should work. The 2” x 2” frame with 1” 12-gauge steel tubes holds the platform and frame together for maximum stability, while the steel tubes allow all of the energy to be transferred back through the platform to the speed bag while in use.
- HIGH-QUALITY- 2 in. x 2 in. Frame with 1 inch 12-gauge Steel tubes hold the platform and frame together for maximum stability. Mounting brackets allow the user to mount the platform onto a wall. Cement Anchors and Wood Lage Bolts are provided.
- FASTER RETURN- Made with 1-inch thick MDF and reinforced with 2 Solid Steel Chrome tubes to allow striking energy to be transferred back into speed bag. 360-degree rotating swivel allows the added speed and efficiency required in the boxing arena.
- ADJUSTABLE WORM DRIVE- Easy to adjust, Worm Drive accommodates all athletes by allowing each user to choose their desired height. Allows for a 13-inch adjustable range of motion.
- ADDED STABILITY- Four locking screw nuts on back of frame prevent shaking. Simply turn the locks to loosen and move platform to desired level with the wheel crank below the unit and retighten. Unit will easily slide on Chrome-plated tubes.
- ADDITIONAL- Valor Fitness Speed Bags are built to fit our products. If using another bag, the CA-2 should accommodate most S/M speed bags. Warranty- 3-year frame, 1-year swivel, 1-year wheel crank.
The mounting brackets allow the user to easily mount the platform on the wall, as cement anchors and large wooden bolts are included in the purchase. This unit is built with a 1” thick Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF), while the 360-degree rotating swivel allows the added speed and efficiency required in the boxing ring. The adjustable worm drive accommodates all athletes by allowing each user to choose their preferred height, allowing for 13” of adjustable range of motion. The 4 locking screw nuts on back of the frame prevents shaking. Simply turn the locks to loosen and move the platform to the desired level with the wheel crank below the unit and retighten – the unit will easily slide on chrome-plated tubes. Purchase includes pump. Please note that Valor Fitness Speed Bags are built to fit our products.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Speed Bag Platform with Bag
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.