The Valor Fitness CA-53 Speed Bag Platform is the perfect addition to your home gym to help improve speed and efficiency over time, while providing an excellent cardio workout. The platform measures 24" in diameter and is constructed from 2" thick MDF board with carefully reinforced steel tubes to support the platform. This design allows all the energy to be transferred back through the platform to the speed bag while in use for quicker returns. Mounting brackets allow you to mount the platform onto a solid object like a cement wall or studs in wall.
- FASTER RETURN- The 2” thick MDF enhances stability and allows even more striking energy to be transferred back into speed bag than CA-2. Reinforced with 2 solid steel chrome tubes. 360-degree rotating swivel adds speed and efficiency required in boxing
- ADJUSTABLE WORM DRIVE AND WHEEL CRANK- Easy to adjust worm drive accommodates all athletes by allowing each user to choose their desired height using wheel crank. Allows for a 12” adjustable range of motion.
- ADDED STABILITY- 4 locking screw nuts on back of frame prevent shaking. Simply turn the locks to loosen and move platform to desired level with the wheel crank below the unit and retighten. Unit will easily slide on chrome-plated tubes.
- ADDITIONAL- Speed bag included. Valor Fitness Speed Bags are built to fit our products. If using another bag, the CA-53 should accommodate most S/M speed bags. Partially assembled for your convenience.
- HIGH-QUALITY- 2” x 2” frame with 1” 12-gauge steel tubes hold the platform and frame together for maximum stability. Mounting brackets allow the user to mount the platform onto a wall. Cement anchors and wood lag bolts are provided.
The adjustable worm drive mount allows each user to locate the specific height for their desired level of performance. Just a few turns will allow enough of an adjustment to be felt in the arms and shoulders during your workout. The 360-degree rotating swivel allows the speed bag to move quickly and smoothly to help you develop the skills required in boxing. Purchase includes one S/M speed bag.
How high to mount your CA-53
Top bolt should be mounted 80” off the ground to serve customer height 4’ - 5’
Top bolt should be mounted 86” off the ground to serve customer height 4’6” - 5’6”
Top bolt should be mounted 92” off the ground to serve customer height 5’ - 6’
Top bolt should be mounted 98” off the ground to serve customer height 5’6” - 6’6”
Top bolt should be mounted 104” off the ground to serve customer height 6’ - 7’
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||2" Speed Bag Platform
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.