The Valor Fitness CB-11 Standing Arm (Preacher) Curl bench focuses strictly on your bicep muscle group. Why a standing arm curl bench? Most seated curl benches do not lower you far enough to wedge the bench pad under your arms far enough which results in unwanted stress on your elbow joints. Lowering your body down onto the arm pad will isolate your biceps as well as take the pressure off your back from sitting on a seat.
- HEAVY DUTY- Made of 2” x 2”, 12- gauge steel for a strong and sturdy frame.
- HIGH DENSITY PADDING- Dual layered vinyl padding withstands intense arm curl workouts over time.
- BAR HOLDER- Steel, chrome plated curl bar holder strong enough to support up to 200 lb of bar weight.
- SADDLED SEAT PAD- Allows user the option to stand or sit. Seat allows for extra support and assistance when lowering the curl bar.
- COMFORTABLE ARM REST- Contoured arm/preacher pad provides optimal comfort by fitting the natural curve under the arm. Pad pivots for all body types to find the correct position.
- ADJUSTABLE- 3 adjustment seat allows for a 4” range of motion; 5 adjustment arm pad allows for an 8” range of motion; 3 adjustment bar holder allows for a 4” range of motion.
- ADDITIONAL- Footprint measures 39” x 26”. Recommended for light-commercial use.
The CB-11 also offers 2 unique features. 1: A pivoting arm pad. This allows the user’s arms to rotate upward as the bar is brought up to the full position. 2: A standing seat post (saddle pad design exclusive to Valor Fitness). This allows the user to have a little support as he/she lowers their body weight to help with the curl process. Pivot pad can be locked into a stationary position or unlocked to perform pivot function while doing arm curls. Height is adjustable from 48.75" to 56" from floor with popper pin. Saddle pad is also adjustable from 25" to 30.875" from floor allowing the user to find that perfect combination for ultimate comfort. Frame manufactured from 2" x 2" 12-gauge steel with a pewter finish. Each foot base is encased in a rubber pad to not only protect your floor but to also add stability under heavy weight loads while lifting.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Standing Arm Curl w/Pivot Arm Pad
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.