The Valor Fitness CB-29 Adjustable Glute and Ham Developer is a standout unit. If you are looking for peak muscle recruitment of your GHD’s, then the CB-29 is the unit for you. It allows athletes to strengthen the gluteus and hamstrings to meet the functional requirements of a variety of sports.
- HEAVY DUTY- GHD constructed of solid steel 2” x 2” frame with angled support bars to prevent moving or shaking during use. Rubber stoppers of the base for added stability and to protect gym flooring.
- HIGH DENSITY PADDING- Dual layered padding to withstand intensive stress during workouts such as hip extensions, back extensions, and GHD sit ups. 2” thick knee platform supports body while in kneeling position before and after exercise. 8” thick thigh cushion for comfort.
- SAFE- Padded ankle rollers and steel foot plate allow for a secure fit while performing back extensions or sit-ups on this glute machine. 4.75” long grip handles on each side for extra assistance if needed.
- ADJUSTABLE- This GHD adjusts in 6 positions horizontally and 4 positions vertically. 2 grip handles on the front of the unit and 2 wheels on the back of the unit allow for easy mobility.
- ADDITIONAL- Includes 2 band pegs to add extra resistance if needed and plate storage bar in the back of the unit. Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 1-year popper pins. GHD Situp Machine arrives in 2 separate boxes.
Built for strength and durability, the CB-29 is constructed of a 2” x 2” solid steel frame with angled support bars to prevent moving or shaking during use. Rubber stoppers add more stability, while also preventing floor damage. The dual layered padding will withstand stress during workouts. The 2” thick knee platform supports the body while in a kneeling position before and after exercise, while the 8” thick thigh cushion keeps you comfortable during use.
The padded ankle rollers and steel foot plate keep the user secure while performing back extensions or sit-ups, while the 4.75” long grip handles on each side of the thigh pad provide extra assistance if needed. With 6 horizontal and 4 vertical positions, the CB-29 can be adjusted to fit the needs of the user. The 2 band pegs near the front of the unit give the user the option to add extra resistance to increase the intensity of their workout. 2 grip handles on the front of the unit and the 2 wheels on the back allow the user to easily transport the CB-29 in their home or light-commercial gym, further adding to its functionality.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||CB-29 Box 1
||CB-29 Box 2
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.