The CB-31 Arm and Triceps Machine is the perfect piece of equipment to develop strong arm muscles. The CB-31 frame is constructed of 2” x 2” solid steel strong enough to hold up to 400 lb of combined user and plate weight (150 lb on weight peg). Rubber end caps provide additional stability in the frame and protect home gym floors from damage or scratching. Designed with 3” thick, high-density, dual-layered vinyl padding on the arm cushion and seat pad to withstand intense stress and pressure. Seat pad includes 6 adjustments.
- HEAVY DUTY- Frame constructed of 2” x 2” solid steel strong enough to hold up to 400 lb of combined user and plate weight. 3” thick, high-density, dual-layered vinyl padding can withstand intense stress and pressure. Seat pad has 6 adjustments. Rubber end caps provide additional stability in the frame and protect home gym floors from damage or scratching.
- BICEP BLASTER AND TRICEP MACHINE- With the CB-31, you can achieve an efficient home workout for your arms! This preacher curl bench machine tricep extension machine will help you build balanced arm muscles in your bicep and triceps in the comfort of you own home gym! Use the handle bars to perform bicep curl/preacher curls and tricep extensions/pushdowns.
- ADJUSTABLE SUNDIAL- The adjustable sundial on this bicep curl and tricep machine allows you to adjust the hand grips to perform either arm curls or tricep extensions with ease! This adjustable sundial also allows you to find the perfect position and range of motion for your body type so you can have the best arm blasting workout!
- SOFT GRIP HANDLES- The soft, foam padded handles provide a comfortable grip while lifting heavier weights without any discomfort, so you can focus on your arm workout! ADJUSTABLE ARM- This workout machine includes a post that can easily be removed and put back in place to adjust the weight, giving you the option to work on your bicep or triceps!
- ADDITIONAL- The CB-31 Preacher Curl Machine & Tricep Machine is compatible with standard 1" weight plates and 2" Olympic weights. Purchase includes 1 Olympic Sleeve Adapter, 1 standard spring clip, and 1 Olympic spring clip. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
Sundial adjustment allows the user to adjust the hand grips to their perfect position and range of motion for their body type. Soft padding on hand grips provide a comfortable grip so you can lift heavier weights without any discomfort.
The CB-31 includes a post that can easily be removed and put back in place to adjust the weight giving the user the option to work their biceps or triceps. Position 1 (weight behind peg/high-set arm bar) works the triceps and Position 2 (weight in front of peg/low-set arm bar) works the biceps.
The CB-31 can fit Standard and Olympic Plates. Purchase includes one Olympic Sleeve Adapter, one Standard Spring Clip, and one Olympic Spring Clip for your convenience. Total footprint while the machine is resting 44” x 38.5” x 41.5”. Warranty- 3-year frame, 2-year padding, 1-year hardware.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||CB-31 Box 1
||CB-31 Box 2
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.